Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Light Fades, Boys Will Play

Tomeo has moved to yet another highschool. He's a shy boy but manages to make a good friend, Busuke. Yet one boy, Yukio, leader of the school's 'cool' continues to catch his eye...

Chapter 10 - Light Fades, Boys Will Play

Chapter 10 - Light Fades, Boys Will Play


It was a few days after he had been discharged and Tomeo decided that it would be best to go back to school. He was feeling better but he wouldn't be able to play Sport for a while which was just what he needed a break from. But just as he was going out the door, Tomeo was met with a familiar face, Sakura. He had convinced himself that she thought of him as a friend and a friend only. She was smiling happily as usual.



“Hi Tomeo!” Sakura said in her quiet but bright voice.



“Hey, I'm sorry but I'm going back to school today.” Tomeo said with disappointment. He found her a very comforting person to be around.



She kept on smiling. “No problem! The doctor is letting me have some time exploring other jobs. I'm being employed by your school!” Sakura tilted her head to the side in her adorable little way.



“That's great!” Tomeo grinned and gave her a big hug. He knew things could only improve if he had two friends at the school.



Sakura blushed deeply, holding back a content sigh as he hugged her. “Hey, Tomeo, what's that bite on your neck?” She asked but was met with silence. She didn't want to offend him so she dropped it. “Really? You would like me to come?”



“Sure!” Tomeo grinned. Soon they met up with Busuke and walked to school. It was funny really. Sakura got a LOT of attention.



But something had been bothering Tomeo all day. He couldn't see Yukio anywhere. That something was tugging at him. He knew the dangers all too well but it wouldn't give him any peace. He had to speak with him. He searched and searched but to no avail. The day was over and that was that.

Suddenly, Tomeo spotted him. He was sitting beneath a cherry blossom tree, just idly staring at nothing. He swallowed hard and began to advance. He was about to speak but was cut off.



“Sit.” Yukio murmured. He couldn't tell if it was an order or a request but he sat anyway. They stayed in silence for what seemed hours until Tomeo couldn't take it anymore.



“Why?” It was the question that was plaguing his mind.



“I had to punish you.” Yukio replied in a flat tone.



“Because I rejected you?”



“Yes.”



“You can't go around doing that to people!” Tomeo demanded, his voice raising. Though it didn't matter, no one was at school anymore.



Yukio looked at him. “Why did you reject me?” His voice seemed timid and sad.



“You don't know? Yukio. You were stalking me, obsessing over me.” He knew it sounded self-centred but it was true.



“Only because I love you.” Yukio murmured.



Tomeo stared at him, dumbfounded. “You… love me?” Tomeo repeated.



“Yes. Ever since I saw you, I knew you were special. I know what I did was wrong but I know no other way of reaching you. Stalking means no one will see me, obsessing means I will never forget you.”



“Yukio…” Tomeo was touched by his confession. He felt a familiar feeling, one for Yukio that he thought he had drowned out. But it was back. He edged a little closer. “I… I forgive you…” He had such good intentions behind all those horrible things. Maybe Tomeo could change him. Just maybe.



Yukio reached over and gently pulled him closer. And then, he just sat there with him, one arm around his shoulder. Tomeo had never felt so… he couldn't even begin to describe it. But he was swamped with the feeling he knew just how to slake. He turned Yukio's face to his and drew him closer. Their lips met. It felt like fireworks. Yukio placed a tender hand upon his cheek and it sent shivers down his spine. The kiss only lasted a few seconds but it was pure. They stared into each other's eyes knowing all too well what they both desired.

Almost at the same time, they crashed together in a heated, lustful kiss. Yukio wrapped his arms around Tomeo, running his hands up and down his back. The friction sensation caused Tomeo to moan into the kiss but then he stood, breaking away from his partners grasp. But he took his hand and starting leading him into the school. He urged him to keep the pace lively, pulling him along. Yukio didn't need much encouragement when he saw he was taking him to the nurse's office where there were beds. Then, as they entered the room, Yukio slowly closed the door behind him…




Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Eoara on January 19, 2006, 7:49:52 PM

Eoara on
EoaraPLEASE come back...there's no more story, and i'm so in need of it...................... how long ARE your holidays?? i've been back at school for nearly three weeks, and been doing exams all through that time....and i wasnna read more story...

so i reread it all...see...thats how in need i am....

and its still SOOO good

Skye_Element on January 7, 2006, 4:38:41 PM

Skye_Element on
Skye_Elementhehe cool! yaoi is sooo much fun to write! I will get the next one up asap but it may take a while seeing as i am on holidays and am using a friends computer, but til then! ^^

Laura

Eoara on January 5, 2006, 2:59:04 AM

Eoara on
EoaraYOU ARE SOOO MEAN!!! THAT IS SO UNFAIR...you'd better upload more soon....**waits expectantly** damn...if only i didnt have exams at the mo...

you do not know the pain i went through to get on the net....my computer tried to kill me...


but this chappy was so good! and my friend now has me writing yaoi too, as she write a yoai harry potter story, and i write a straight harry potter story, but her charrie is a guy, that goes out with my charrie who's a girl, and also goes out with draco malfoy...so thats where the yaoi is....

and then in her story there is yaoi...and she made me write it in mine...and there is a whole page...and then my friends told me it was too explicit...tch.,

anyways, i was gonna ask if you have msn, cos if you do, it would be cool if we could use it to chat online...maybe..

anyways, great, as per usual...hope you write more soon!!