Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Faster

Tomeo has moved to yet another highschool. He's a shy boy but manages to make a good friend, Busuke. Yet one boy, Yukio, leader of the school's 'cool' continues to catch his eye...

Chapter 11 - Faster

Chapter 11 - Faster


An entanglement of limbs was wrestling lustfully on the nurse's bed, Tomeo and Yukio grasping and caressing each other. The now flimsy clothing they wore was the only layer between their fleshes. Tongues licked and massaged, teeth grazed and teases eager lips. Yukio was dominant. The weight of him on Tomeo was glorious suffocation. The inner throbbing was growing and he could feel that Yukio was the same. Everything blurred as he surrendered willingly to the older boy.



Soon, Yukio's lips reluctantly left his and slide down his neck. Tomeo felt his breathing become ragged as Yukio became hard against his leg through his pants. Amazed at how his sempai could keep his control in such a situation. He could hardly keep himself from shaking but was glad that Yukio was still and strong. He found security as he clung to him whilst his hands calmly undid the buttons of his shirt. Tomeo then felt Yukio's kisses upon his naked chest and even that almost threw him over the edge. He moaned gently, as Yukio's teeth grazed his nipple and his lips sucked and he felt himself go hard. Yukio smiled an eerie but drop dead gorgeous smirk. Tomeo fumbled with his lover's shirt. He couldn't seem to concentrate. Yukio removed his own shirt, never breaking eye contact and ran a slender pale hand down Tomeo's side expecting a groan of pleasure to his touch but instead Tomeo yelped in pain. Yukio's eyes flooded with concern and he looked towards his hand and saw a terrible black blue bruise blemishing his skin. His eyes ran over him only to find more and more under the folds of material.



Tomeo wouldn't look for he had his eyes shut tightly. Yukio stroked his cheek and uttered something that made Tomeo feel much better.



“I'll be gentle.”



Tomeo thought about this for a while though as Yukio slowly tended to his pants and found that even though the pain was still great, he didn't want to be gentle. He wanted to furiously be loved in a breathing taking swarm of kisses. Talking was impossible. He could hardly catch his breath. So Tomeo decided he would have to show Yukio exactly how he wanted to be loved.



Taking both of Yukio's wrists, he mustered up a quite shocking amount of strength for his size and seized the dominant position for himself. Yukio started at him blankly. His bangs pushed back to reveal his hauntingly dark eyes and handsome face. Tomeo felt it was such a shame that he hid him face like that but it wasn't his choice. He didn't want to make Yukio change, at least not in that way.

Tomeo took his hands and pinned them over his head, holding them down with one hand. The other worked at freeing him of his pants. Once they were dismissed to the floor, Tomeo removed his underpants as well. He'd never done anything like what he was going to do before. But he figured Yukio liked being touched where he liked being touched.



Leaning down, Tomeo took the head of his cock in his mouth and ran his tongue softly over the pink skin and took the length in his hand, wrapping his fingers around him. He was hard, very hard. He let his tongue slip to the sensitive spot just below the head and stroked. He moved his hand, squeezing slightly and was rewarded with a heavy groan. He looked to the side. Yukio had since moved his hands down from over his head and was gripping the sheets. Tomeo then decided that he wanted to make Yukio loose the control that he held onto so defensively. It would be his little goal.

He froze for a moment, just a moment. When his own fear pushed him back yet the will to keep going pushed him forward. That was what it meant to be frozen, to be suspended by your conflicting emotions. But the later was the stronger of the two and he continued. Tomeo removed his hand and tended to his partner's cock with lips, mouth and tongue. Taking him down so that his nose almost touched the curly hair at the base, he began a pumping action, which was agonisingly slow at first.

Yukio tipped his head back, panting. His grip tightened and his pelvis lifted, wanting more of the hot sensation.



“Faster - Tomeo…” Yukio begged, whimpering.




Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Eoara on January 26, 2006, 2:56:43 AM

Eoara on
EoaraI'M SHOCKED! **does innocent school girl gasp**

who would have thought it...AND IN THE SCHOOL...must say...very naughty...BUT SOO GOOD!!! **is on tenterhooks** must reread...was sooo good!

i am waiting expectantly...**waits**

and YAYAYAYAYAY...you put up more!!!

Skye_Element on January 25, 2006, 6:10:08 PM

Skye_Element on
Skye_ElementEh... sorry that this one's kinda short, chapter 12 will be here soon