Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Patience

Tomeo has moved to yet another highschool. He's a shy boy but manages to make a good friend, Busuke. Yet one boy, Yukio, leader of the school's 'cool' continues to catch his eye...

Chapter 12 - Patience

Chapter 12 - Patience


Obliging, Tomeo picked up the pace. The sweet hot suction he tortured Yukio with was now becoming close to unbearable for Yukio. He bit down upon his lip, so hard that he drew blood. He squeezed the sheets, constricting them in his grasp. He was so close, so very close.



Tomeo could taste the pre-cum but that only encouraged him to go faster and bring him more pleasure. Yukio wasn't the only one enjoying himself. Just watching his lover in helplessness at his will turned him on. Becoming aroused like this, gave him the will to continue. Besides, one good deed doesn't go unrepaid.



The searing hot feeling that was now spreading into his stomach told Yukio that it was time, he couldn't hold back any longer.



“I- I'm going to-!” Yukio managed to blurt out before he came, waves of pleasure causing his muscles to clench and release. His back arched up as he tensed up, calling out Tomeo's name. He had never felt so good before. Tomeo satisfied him in everyway possible. But his little lover was incredibly horny from watching that. So much that it ached. He shuffled around, trying to find a position that was comfortable on the bed, kneeling before Yukio expectantly.



Panting heavily, a thin film of sweat lacing his brow, Yukio went limp. The orgasm that had shaken him up had subsided. His head slowly tipped down, his pitch-black bangs falling down over his gaze. Some hair clung to his skin, making just enough parts for Tomeo to see his clouded grey eyes storming ferociously with lust. It was exactly what Tomeo wanted, what he needed.



“That… was… incredible…” Yukio managed to say between breathes.



Tomeo grinned with satisfaction, seductively licking some hot cum from his lips. He had done it. He had never seen Yukio so uncontrolled before. “I know.” Tomeo said with a flick of a hand as if he did it all the time. In reality it was his first time giving a blowjob. Although it wasn't like he was totally in the dark, the Internet and the video rental store had been a great help. He was still grinning and totally oblivious as Yukio found he did in fact still have bones within his flesh and pounced on Tomeo almost throwing him off the bed.



“Oof!” Tomeo grunted as he felt the weight of Yukio on him once again. But there was a newfound strength and yearning in his eyes that he could not overthrow this time. Tomeo's head now just hung off the edge of the bed. He still had the strength to hold it up though. Yukio furiously began leaving a fiery trail of kisses down his neck showing no mercy whatsoever. He could feel Tomeo's wanting pressing hard against his inner thigh. He was going to slake that lust that Tomeo had burning between his legs just as he had slaked his.

Tomeo's chest started to rise and fall dramatically as Yukio snaked a hand down his torso, down his pelvis and slipped beneath the hem of his underpants. He took him in hand, stroking his length up and down with a silk like touch.

It was an intoxicating feeling that swept over him as he touched him, he breathed a husky moan, letting his fingers comb through Yukio's dark hair. The warm hand tugged at his underpants, working them down his legs and then throwing them over his shoulder. And then Yukio went still. Tomeo stared into his eyes questioningly. Then he saw. He was asking him silently. Pausing to make sure that he would be doing the right thing. Tomeo smiled, touched. Yukio was a kind boy beneath the barrier he held over himself. Suddenly, for some unusual reason, Busuke's face appeared in his mind.



“I promised…” Tomeo murmured.



Yukio stared at him blankly.



Tomeo met his gaze but couldn't hold it. He pushed himself up. They both kneeled before each other in the now darkness. It was well after sunset. He found he didn't want to say the wrong thing. Busuke obviously hated Yukio and he wouldn't be shocked if Yukio hated him too. After all this, he was still somewhat afraid of what Yukio would do if he upset him.



“What did you promise?” Yukio asked once Tomeo kept silent for some time.



“I… promised… I promised Busuke-“ Tomeo sunk a little as if expecting to be hit.



Yukio's eyes went black once more. “Busuke? What did you promise him?”



Eternity seemed to pass. “That I would stay away from you…”



Yukio's face darkened into hate. “So Busuke means more to you than me?”



Tomeo turned to him, taking his hands up to his heart and squeezing them. He didn't want to ruin what they had just made. “No, no! That's not it at all! But Busuke is my friend… Look, all I want to know is why you two hate each other.” Tomeo stared pleadingly into Yukio's eyes, hoping, begging for an answer. If he had that he might be able to find a way to mend it.



“Busuke and I have been going to school together since we were very young. When we came to high school, he was the most popular boy in our year.”



Tomeo found that hard to believe. It looked like everyone always excluded Busuke.



“He had all the girls. I was jealous of them because I secretly had a crush on him. So when my sister's friend Kisa and him started to go out when he was 15 and she was 14, I just had to stop them.”



Tomeo recalled Busuke telling him that his ex was Kisa.



“Sakaki, my sister, had never approved of Busuke so I used that to my advantage. She helped me break them up. Kisa is still in love with him. I am not sure about Busuke though.” Yukio sighed. It seemed painful for him to bring up the past.



Tomeo knew that Busuke still loved Kisa too. He'd always be raving on about her. He felt like he practically knew the girl even if he had never met her before in his life.



“Then while comforting Busuke after the break up, I… I told him how I felt about him.” Yukio's brow furrowed. “He laughed at me.”



Tomeo was shocked that Busuke would ever so such a thing but by the tone of voice and the look in his eyes, he knew Yukio wasn't lying.



“He thought I was kidding. I told him I wasn't and he got angry with me. He called me names and jeered at me. I never forgave him. I dragged him down from his spot as the most popular boy and took it myself. It was easy to bring him down. I had so much dirt on him.” Yukio gave a hollow chuckle, like deep down he regretted everything.



Tomeo thought about all this for a moment. Busuke had changed since then. He'd humbled. But he still felt very sorry for Yukio. He threw his arms around him and hugged him tightly. “It's going to be alright.”



They both decided silently and mutually that they weren't ready for anything further than what had happened already. They knew too little about each other. They were still exploring each other. But the time would soon come.










Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Eoara on January 26, 2006, 7:54:53 PM

Eoara on
EoaraARG!!!!!!!!

you'd better have written some more....you....you...hmm

maybe i shouldnt read this is the school library...heheheh...just like THEY SHOULDN'T BE IN THE NURSE'S OFFICE...it is just wrong!!

yet better than the janitore's closet or something like that.

Yet another awesome chapter...keep it coming!!