Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Assignment

this isn't some religous thing it's just thing i did of the apocalypse

Chapter 1 - The Assignment

Chapter 1 - The Assignment


The Grim Reaper's Reign



Before I tell you this, Dark, gruesome, terrifying tale, I must warn you that this tale is Dark, gruesome and terrifying so, if you want to read a book about fairies or dancing trees then, PUT THE BOOK DOWN AND LOOK AT THE COVER AND BLURB PROPERLY!!!!! (Cough) now lets look at the Dark, gruesome, terrifying story shall we?



Chapter 1 the
Assignment




"ATTENTION!" it was another hell like day but what do you expect when you're actually in hell. General Balthazar was about to set the greatest test of all to the symbols of hell:

The gargoyle ala de Bestia: Bestia looked like any other gargoyle… big (when he wants to be) and horrid. If you look closely at a gargoyle's eyes they look as if they were sapphires why? Because they are! At least the male ones are, female's eyes are silver and they don't have horns twice the size of a bull's. Bestia could never be fully trusted because when he was born a monk raised him and when he was sent to work for Balthazar well…. Let's just say that when the demon that told him what he was, (the monk told him he was “special”) smoked. The smoke would come out of his stomach.

The cannibal witch Baba Yaga: Being the only female of the group she was also (unfortunately) the most beautiful of the group. In reality she was nothing but a mouldy, warty, stinky old fart. She had a glass eye that she would use as her sign. Since Baba Yaga was a witch she'd target children younger than 50, that's not young you say? Well if you were 1573 years old you'd call that young.

El Sombre del Muerto but his friends call him: the shadow of death, The Grim Reapers partner, party animal, and spy of the century. Sombre is nothing but a 3D shadow at least to humans, it's the last thing you see when you meet sombre and it's the only thing you chant when you're a restless soul…. Balthazar, Grim and Sombre's victims are the only ones that have seen his face and personally I'm glad because the only thing you see of his face are his green and red eyes which is scary enough thank you! Sombre's hands were fast like electric wires and were as deadly as sharpened knives, which create the perfect murder and a perfect murders being the only thing that covers his brain makes it his Hobby and his job.

The last Symbol and our main character is the Grim Reaper. Humans have hunted Grim for centuries because of his mass murders during the beginning of earth. Being Sombre's partner they tell each other everything you know, much like a girl's sleepover party. To tell you the truth Grim only has 1 secrete: he only has one relative: his dad or as the mortals call him "father time" but he's just another wrinkly hag that lives in Surrey that makes clocks for a living and controls time, so what else is new? Grim only has two weapons: a scythe and his 3000 I.Q. Grim has a cloak which's blackness is only matched by his black heart (if he had a heart) and his face is usually what kills his victims: dying of fright

"You four are the most elite team of monster in hell" Balthazar cried, "you are the most Dark, gruesome, terrifying creatures in this pathetic existence! Now then this will be the final task for you lot, and remember whoever gets the best solution will gain the title of death… the crummy mortals have always been afraid of you because they think they'll die well I want you to make the one thing everyone is scared of… I want you to create the apocalypse then destroy earth" Everything was quiet well, apart from the Humans souls being tortured in the background screaming as they're stabbed with pikes, heads being chopped and rolling on the floor the - sorry got a bit carried away there … "I know how hard this is but what do you expect? It's the last bloomin' task! Now then off you go!"




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment