Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Warning

this isn't some religous thing it's just thing i did of the apocalypse

Chapter 2 - The Warning

Chapter 2 - The Warning


Chapter 2:
The warning


every mortal knew about the monsters and their fiendish tales but the silly things forgot that the stories were real! This was a problem… a problem that had to be fixed.

England, 2005, a private school in the outskirts of London:
Grim's plan was very simple, all that they had to do was make themselves murderers again but one of the main fears of a human is when they don't know anything like when a baby gets hurt they cry for hours because they don't what pain is but as they get older they'll learn about pain and will cry less and at these times humans knew a lot about life and could easily blame something that is innocent so how could the humans learn about the creatures' doing?

"Can you go over the plan again, Grim?" Sombre asked

"Very well, but it's the last time, alright? Ok, I'll disguise myself as a new student and ask where the library is. Then when we're there I'll kill the student!"

" But you'll be seen!"

"Do you realize what you're saying? It's a library!"

"Oh yeah… but what about the librarian?"

"This school's private so they only have bodyguards that wait for them outside the doors so there's no need for a librarian. Now, when I kill the student you then capture it's soul and make it haunt a classroom,"

"But Grim, I haven't made a possession process in centuries!" protested Sombre But it was to late; Grim already turned into a puny mortal and was heading towards a group of snobby students

"Excuse me but could you tell me where the library is?" Grim asked but he was ignored! "No big deal they're snobs I'll try someone else" Grim thought, he looked for another group and the same thing again! He tried another person and the same thing happened, and it was a teacher!

"Surely it's illegal to have so many snobs in one place!" Grim cried,

"I guess people are more lax about death nowadays mate…" Sombre said trying to be reassuring

"Now it's over, I'm pulling my cloak sleeves up!" Grim changed his facial expression to a really posh look, raised his nose and looked for a new student and let him follow Grim into an empty room…




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment