Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The final blow

this isn't some religous thing it's just thing i did of the apocalypse

Chapter 5 - The final blow

Chapter 5 - The final blow


The Final Chapter:
The final blow

(And no not as in blowing your nose)



"Boy, Hell really looks like well… Hell" Sombre told Grim, and the fact was he was right it looked a lot worse than usual like instead of demons torturing humans, humans were torturing demons

They snuck to each pillar of earth and see different forms of torture each worse than the one before it until they found the skull throne were the Symbol of hell would be crowned to the Title of Death but instead found Bestia Sitting on the throne marked with his various victims and they shivered at what they had to kill…. Bestia's wings which were holding Balthazar's Medals, his penetrating eyes which one was now Baba Yaga's glass eye and his chain linked nine-tail whip, which was wrapped around his waist and held Father time's hourglass, an empty slot on the skull throne which Grim guessed was for him and Bestia had his hand amputated and had blades above his stubs and Sombre guessed that his hands would be Bestia's hands, "Bestia you will die for betrayal and for helping the humans!" Grim shouted

"Yeah we're 'gonna kill you, you Hippie!" Sombre added stupidly

"Didn't Balthazar tell you not to fight two against one?" Bestia said, still sitting on the Skull throne

"Actually he told us to always fight two against one, it's evil" Grim replied

"And look where he ended up" Bestia smirked, "come on Grim we'd be great together you know what they say, good always wins!"

"They also say there's no such thing as magic" Sombre said cheekily and his hands conjured two black spheres and they homed onto Bestia then there was a dust cloud. They saw some Skulls from the throne rattled across the floor, Suddenly they heard a hissing sound and a white beam of electricity shot from the dust cloud (luckily Grim and Sombre dodged it) and Bestia walked out of the dust cloud with his horns sizzling with electricity like they were electrical pylons. He then shot another beam which missed as well, Grim started to chant quietly and mist shot out of the skulls on the floor but that didn't stop Bestia, his eyes glowed like a cat at night and charged towards Grim and… Went through him but that wasn't right, he turned and realised it was just one of the skulls and there a lot more floating skulls.

"Good thing I'm a skeleton, huh?" Grim whispered,

"I'll find you, Grim…" Bestia growled, "Don't worry, I'll take great care of Hell"

"I wouldn't worry about Hell or me now, Bestia"

Bestia turned and saw… nothing but his shadow, "Ha! A bluff" then he realised something, he could only see his
shadow, and suddenly two gargantuan black claws came out of his shadow and pinned him down and his arms felt like they were burning.

"The more you struggle the more it hurts" Grim said to Bestia, he then crouched down beside him and raised a hand then Bestia closed his eyes and… he was still alive, he opened them again and saw grim took Father time's hourglass which he was now staring at. Grim looked back at Bestia, "Bestia you're a fool if you think that I'm sparing you, before I kill you which I definitely am going to do, tell me who you knew we were going to kill my father?" Grim asked inquisitively

"When Balthazar said that he was going to give you something I asked a bat to follow you then eventually followed myself only to be hit by the table that was thrown, I then followed you until you opened the list and decided that if I killed Father Time first then the humans and I could rule Hell and cheat the next death so first I asked Balthazar if I could have a list as well but we ended up fighting and when Baba Yaga passed by and saw me killing him I had to kill her as well which I had to do eventually, I then looked for you guys but you weren't here so I sent humans to Earth's weak spots like the core and stuff but when they were searching for you two, you guys attacked me"

"Thank you Bestia for the story now I have one last thing to do" Grim said, "Ala de Bestia" Grim raised his scythe into the air, "Your time has come"


*

Grim and Sombre were flying to earth's core, why? Because Bestia mentioned that it was one of Earth's weak spot. Their plan was this: …think of a plan. They first stretched the idea that If Balthazar and the others were killed, then their spirits must be somewhere else or they wouldn't be the undead. They crushed the earth beneath them and it became hotter and hotter and not just because they were in the Sahara desert.

There was a weird smell of iron and then there was a strange sensation, as if they were now going through the ground and they couldn't smell the iron anymore and they felt like they were stronger than ever until…. They fell onto sand flat on their faces, "What on earth happened!?" Sombre said.

"I think Balthazar made a spell so we can't steal each other's ideas even though he encourages us to…"

Grim then looked at the hourglass and noticed that the top half was almost empty and saw four orbs which threw themselves out of the hourglass and onto the sand, they floated in the air and the top half of the orbs dissolved except one orb where it split into two and the top half turned upside down. A black light emitted from each orb and four objects came out of them: a bow and arrow, a sword, a pair of scales, a pair of wings and really cool looking Scythe.

Then a weird thing happened: there was a flash of light and Sombre was gone, but Baba Yaga, Balthazar and Bestia were next to him and they were each holding one of the objects; Balthazar was holding the sword, Baba Yaga held the bow and arrow, Bestia had the scales tattooed on his chest and he was holding the Scythe.

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!" Grim panicked

"You found the only way to unlock the sands of time, and therefore able to alter the past and future. In other words, you brought us back in order to fulfil the legend of night of the horsemen" Balthazar replied

Grim squinted towards the horizon and saw New York and realised that he was on Liberty Island and everything on it was destroyed. He then felt a strong wind, as if a hurricane was coming towards them, he turned around, hoping that it was Sombre… and it was! But he looked completely different. How? Well for one thing he had wings the size of two bulls, he had three eyes in the form of a triangle (the two bottom eyes were red and the top one was green), he now had a tail which had a flame at it's tip, he also had four claws which were still like sharpened knives (that's how Grim recognised him) and he had 10 rows of teeth which were sharp like a shark's teeth. Grim also noticed that beneath Sombre were four black horses which in a few minutes Balthazar, Baba Yaga, Bestia and Grim were riding them.

They decided to change their names to something more memorable: Baba Yaga changed to Plague, Bestia changed to Hunger, Balthazar turned to War and Grim and Sombre turned to Death and Hades. They also made a formation; Hunger and Plague went on opposite sides, War went in the middle and Death and Hades went behind.

Now I won't describe what happened next because it's too disgusting but all that happened was screaming, chewing and dying and Death & Hades killed all the living things so that earth might as well be destroyed
.




The
End


(Yay a happy ending!)


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment