Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Story about two people who fall in love against their families wishes and have to hide their feelings.

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Sandra was a lonely girl a fairly wealthy, butlonely girl and it was her first day at a new high school Fairbrook High. She hoped this would be a better school than the others she had been to to. Since the age of 5 she had switched schools constantly always leaving a few months after she joined dew to bullying or her parents getting new jobs.

Sandra woke up to her mum shouting up the stairs.
"Wake up, your going to be late!" Sandra dragged herself out of bed and into the bathroom, she looked in the mirror and rubbed her puffy eyes. Sandra splashed icy cold water over her small, pasty face.
"Mum...MUM, where is my uniform???" Sandra called with urgency in her voice.
"Down here on the kitchen table sweetheart!" Sandras mum called back. She jogged down stairs and hastily swiped her uniform off the table ad ran back upstairs to get changed. Within two mintues Sandra was ready she grabbed her bag and ran out the front door.
"Bye mum see ya tonight!"

Sandra got to the bustop, where she saw two girls and a boy the girls were (compared to Sandra) dressed really girly they were in skirts and strappy tops. Sandra was dressed in her usual jeans, and plain grey top and trainers which her mum kept saying were "too common looking" but Sandra didn't really care what her mum said. The boy however looked just as scruffy as she did, in fact slightly worse he had longish brown hair that was swept to the side of his face he had skinny jeans on and a big baggy black top witha band logo on it.

"Hi," Sandra said to the boy, being braver than she thought she was.
"Oh Hi," he replied looking slightly confused.
"Im Sandra IM new just joined you school today," she explained pretty openly.
"Cool Im Chris Im sort of new myself I joined this school last term," he replied staring at Sandra.

"Cool," a smile crept across Sandras face, "Is this our bus?" she quizzed seeing a yellow bus friving towards them.
"Yes it is, a bit of a state isn't it??" Chris said grinning at her.

The pair clambered onto the bus and sat together near the back. The trip to school took about 15 mintues, the whole journey Chris and Sandra spoke and joked getting to know each other quite well. The got off the bus and Chris was helpful enough to show Sandra her classroom as soon as he did he waved goodbye and said he would meet her outside the front of her classroom when the bell rang.

Sandra watched him walk off he turned around a gave a thumbs up sign she laughed and walked into her new classroom.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment