Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Bell Rings

Story about two people who fall in love against their families wishes and have to hide their feelings.

Chapter 2 - Bell Rings

Chapter 2 - Bell Rings
The lesson went by so very slowly for Sandra, she was constantly staring at the clock willing it to move faster. Finally the bell rang and she speedily shuffled outside and stood outside the front of her classroom waiting for Chris, and sure enough he arrived there soon.
"Hey how did your first lesson go then?" Chris asked sounding hopeful.
"Pretty crappy actually extremely boring ha," Sandra replied walking by Chris's side. They spent break just chatting it seemed like they knew each other for years even though they had only met at the bus stop this morning. The school day was soon over and Sandra got the bus and yet again sat next to Chris chatting, he had this unusual twinkle in his eye she found it heart-warming.

"Well heres my stop, see ya tomorrow okay? Bye" Sandra skipped off the bus ith an amazing feeling.
"Wait up!" a familiar voice called after her. She spun around it was Chris.
"What are you doing?" she asked, looking very weirded out.
"Coming round you house what do you think?" Chris said very matter of factly. Sandra burst out laughing.
"Okay," The pair strolled towards Sandras house.
"Woah your house is huge compared to mine jeez!" he said sounding very impressed.

Sandra opened the door to her house and called her mum and dad and said she had a friend round. Her mum and dad came running and stood there gobsmacked when they saw Chris.
"Erm well hello there," her parents said looking Chris up and down.
"Sandra can we speak to you in the kitchen a moment please?" her mum said, signalling with her hand .
The three of them walked into the kitchen.
"What?" Sandra asked.
"Why did you bring him home look at him he is a plain... well tramp he obviously has no self-hygeine, get rid of him now we dont have people like that around our house!" Sandras parents told a surprised and hurt Sandra. Sandra just stared daggers at them and marched out the kitchen and pulled Chris out with her.

"Im sorry you are going to have to go, my parents are small minded and dont want the likes of you around me!" Sandra said boiling over with rage.
"Erm okay I could say the same about my parents they hate upper class people like you, no offence or nothing I mean I like you," Chris blushed.
"Well thankyou," Sandra said and as she said that Chris reached out and hugged her.
He then loooked into her eyes turned around and walked away.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment