Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Partners

Kyra is a state alchemist who is a natural at using fire alchemy so she earned her title of Flare alchemist. HSe is usually a loner alchemist goign where ever she pleases untill the alchemist killer shows up. Kyra is forced to become partners with Ed

Chapter 1 - Partners

Chapter 1 - Partners
Kyra-
Kyra walked past centrals main library not even glancing in its direction. She was usually always there reading up on Alchemy books or studying but not today, oh no not today. Roy Mustang told her that she was going to be getting a partner. Kyra had worked alone ever since she was little; she had learned to cope with loss and problems by herself. But having a partner was something completely different something that she didn't have control over. Kyra didn't like the idea of sometimes relying on somebody else she wanted to stay alone. But Roy refused he said it was too dangerous for a state alchemist or any alchemist at that to be wandering around by themselves for the alchemist killer was on the loose. Kyra had told him that she could handle herself but Roy still refused. ``At least…'' Kyra thought to herself ``Who ever is going to be my partner is going to be my own age.'' Kyra shrugged and walked on. She was getting really close to Roy's office and could tell whoever her partner was either already waiting or was really close to getting there. ``Humph….'' Kyra thought to herself ``If I take longer the less time I have a partner'' Kyra said laughing out loud.

Ed-
``I don't get it Al'' Ed yelled as he walked up the stairs towards Mustang's office. ``Why does he think I need a partner when I got you'' Ed said as he looked at the hunk of metal that was his brother. ``I don't know brother….'' Al said in an innocent tone ``But maybe this will be better,'' Al said looking at Ed. There was a long pause as both of them stopped talking and walking looked at each other. `Brother we may actually be able to tell the truth not hide our secrets anymore'' Al said looking down at the ground. Ed smiled a small smile at his brother. ``Maybe Al, but don't count on it.'' Ed said looking at Al. ``Who ever is our partner is in all probability just another dog of the military. A Solider not searching for anything but power…'' Ed said clenching his fists. ``Brother….'' Al said reaching out to Ed. Ed looked at his brother. ``Sorry Al I just….''Ed said looking down at the ground. ``I don't know.'' There was a long pause between both of them. ``Lets go Al' Ed said breaking the silence. ``Ok'' Al said running up the stairs trying to catch up with his brother. ``What's up?'' Ed said to Roy as he walked into his office. `Oh good you're here.'' Roy said to Ed. ``Please sit down you're partner should be here any moment'' Roy gestured towards the chair right next to Ed. ``I'm sorry Al, but I'm going to have to ask you too leave'' Roy said looking at Al. ``Nothing personal but it's government business. Roy said looking at Al. ``Oh….'' Al suddenly said, ``I'm sorry. Brother I'll be waiting outside in the courtyard'' Ed nodded back to Al as he walked out the door. ``So Ed are you ready for you're partner?'' Roy said to Ed grinning an evil grin. ``Why?'' Ed asked in a curious tone ``Oh no reason'' Roy said turning around. ``No reason at all…''







Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on September 16, 2006, 4:12:59 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94toooh.man this is freakin good.keep it up!

Ohka_121 on November 8, 2005, 11:07:29 AM

Ohka_121 on
Ohka_121I'm go greedy about asking about how to post story's, I didn't even read this till now, I love it!! :) It is so awsome!! I'm soooo jelouse!!!! awwwww!! why can't I write story's like this!!! *slaps face* it's so amazing!!!! *crys*

Ohka_121 on November 6, 2005, 10:04:52 AM

Ohka_121 on
Ohka_121some one please!! how do I postr a story on here!!!! please!!

ShadowAlchemist100 on July 17, 2005, 9:38:35 AM

ShadowAlchemist100 on
ShadowAlchemist100Very good... Keep it going!

*Kagome Higurashi*