Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The meeting

Kyra is a state alchemist who is a natural at using fire alchemy so she earned her title of Flare alchemist. HSe is usually a loner alchemist goign where ever she pleases untill the alchemist killer shows up. Kyra is forced to become partners with Ed

Chapter 2 - The meeting

Chapter 2 - The meeting
Al-
Al walked down the steps to the courtyard if the building. Each step he took clanked and banged as he walked further down the steps. Al let out a big sigh and looked down at the ground. He walked on further till he heard the sound of boots walking up the steps. ``Humm….'' Al thought to himself ``What if this is Ed's new partner?'' The thought made Al walk a little faster down the steps so he could reach this mystery person. Finally after 3 flights of stairs he reached the noise only to find out it couldn't possibly be Ed's partner. What he saw was a girl about what looked to be Ed's age and his height. She was walking up the stairs but that didn't mean she was going up to Roy's office. She could be running an errand for one of the lieutenants or doing something else. She looked at Al and smiled. She had a beautiful smile that shined. She looked back at Al and trotted up the stairs. Al stood there for a moment. ``Good thing I don't have real skin right now.'' AL thought to himself. ``I would be 3 shades red right now.'' And with that Al walked down the steps and into the courtyard.

Kyra-
Kyra took one last look up at the sky. It was a dazzling shade of blue without a single could in it. Finally she looked down and prioritized on what she had to do next. ``First things first, lets go get that partner!'' With that she walked inside and started to walk up the stairs. As she was walking up the stairs she heard clanking and banging coming form above her, it sounded like it was coming down the steps. ``Who ever that is coming down the steps is making a lot of noise.'' Kyra thought to herself. AS she walked up further she could her the clanking and banging getting louder like it was either running down the steps or stomping. Even with all the commotion Kyra continued to walk, her mind was and there was no way a little noise was going to stop her. Finally the clanking and banging lessened, as it got closer to her. Kyra walked the same speed she was walking before and then she saw the root to all the noise. A man or boy (very tall boy) in full body armor was coming down the steps. ``Wow, I must be hot in there'' Kyra thought to herself as she walked up further. She looked at him one last time to see him smiling at her, she smiled back at the man ``Heck he deserved it'' kyra thought to herself as she turned to get one last glance at him. ``He must be really hot, and to take all those orders all the time must get frustrating'' Kyra said to herself as she trotted up the stairs. 3 floors later she reached Roy's office. She stood outside and stared at the door miserably. ``I really don't want to go in,'' Kyra said to her self in a low mummer. She stepped back from the door and turned around. Kyra turned her head to the ground. ``I can't back down now, not with so many things left unaccomplished…''Kyra said out loud as she turned around grasping the door knob. ``Here I go!'' Kyra said to herself as she thrust open the door and walked in to meet her new partner.

Ed-
Ed watched the door with the anticipation boiling up inside of him. Finally the door handle rattled and turned. Those seconds made Ed skip a breath for what he saw wasn't what he was expecting. What he saw was a girl about his age who was very pretty. She had light brown/ reddish brown hair and maroon eyes. She was wearing a low cut tank top with a red stone in the middle embedded right in the middle of the shirt on the chest, and she had a black skirt that the edges were ripped at the edges with tall black boots that almost went up to her knees. She also had very pointy ears and what looked to be very sharp nails. She some what reminded him of a cat but he shoved that thought out of his mind. As she walked he realized that she was only about his height so he couldn't pull any small cracks. She stopped and looked long and hard at Ed before turning to Roy. Roy stood up ``Oh so you finally decided to arrive Flare alchemist'' Roy said with a coy smile. All she did was raise her eyebrows and give him a death glare as a response. Roy took the hint and changed the subject. ``Ed, Kyra introduce yourselves properly'' ``Oh so her name is Kyra…'' Ed thought to himself. Kyra stood there and introduced her title, ``Kyra Esteed Flare Alchemist.'' Ed looked at her and said his title, ``Edward Eleric Full Metal Alchemist'' ``Ok now at least both of you know each others names. Now onto business'' Roy said to the two alchemists.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on September 16, 2006, 4:15:32 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tooh yay more!!^ ^ this rocks!!

ShadowAlchemist100 on July 17, 2005, 9:43:55 AM

ShadowAlchemist100 on
ShadowAlchemist100U better WRITE MORE! It's very good!

foxzracer on July 14, 2005, 7:23:17 PM

foxzracer on
foxzracerThe story is very good please keep going!!!

FullMetalAlchemist_fan4ever on July 12, 2005, 6:40:46 AM

FullMetalAlchemist_fan4ever on
FullMetalAlchemist_fan4everOHH!! I LOVE THIS STORY!!! WRITE MORE!!!!