Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Certian Heck

Kyra is a state alchemist who is a natural at using fire alchemy so she earned her title of Flare alchemist. HSe is usually a loner alchemist goign where ever she pleases untill the alchemist killer shows up. Kyra is forced to become partners with Ed

Chapter 3 - Certian Heck

Chapter 3 - Certian Heck
Kyra-
Kyra walked in holding her breath. roy had told her nothing about her new partner so this was truely the moment of truth. What she saw threw her back a bit. She saw a boy about her age stading there. He wore a red jacket that was very long and black pants with a black shirt underneith. He had bonde hair that was put into a simple braind in th back of his head and yellow eyes that gleamed in the light but one thing really caught her attention, he was missing some of his limbs. With her altered sences she could smell the metal that replaced natural body parts. She looked at the boy and then at his arm and leg. "How did he attain those injuries?" She thought to herself a she walked over to Roy's desk. roy stood up towering over Kyra. "So you finaly arrived Flare Alchemist?" roy said smirking. Kyra glared at him her eyes turning a deadly red. "What the hell!!!! He just sent me on a sucide mission and he's now a little pissed that I'm late!" She thought to herself. roy saw that she was extreamly ticked off and redirected the coversation before she exploded infront of her new partner. "Ed,Kyra introduce yourselves" Roy said to the two. "Oh... so his name is Ed" Kyra thought to herself. Kyra straightened up and said her title. "Kyra esteed, flare alchemist, know for useing fire alchemy." Ed looked at her and then said his title."Ed eleric, Full Metal Alchemist,know for useing all kinds of alchemy." "Eleric....that name sounds so familar..."Thought Kyra rembering her childhood which usually only happened in nightmares. Roy stood there and faced the two alchemists. "Ok now that you know each others names, on to business."


Ed & Kyra-

Kyra and Ed looked at each other. "Are you two ready for your new assignment?" Roy asked the two of them. "But...I just got back from a mission..."Kyra said to him. "You can't..." Roy looked at Kyra. "I'm sorry I am just following orders..."He said to her. She sighed and said "OK" ed just nodded. Roy smiled and pulled out a old file, he opened it and faced the two. "what I really want you guys to do is to go to pertermy."Roy said sitting down in his chair and scaning the file. Kyra and Ed looked at Roy puzzled. "There is rumors of mishappenings going on there that is stiring up trouble for military personal."Roy said looking up at them. "So simplely put I want the two of you to go to pertermy and take care of this."He said closeing the file and handing it to Kyra. "So all you really want us to do is go there take care of these trouble makers and come back." Ed said to him. "Yes that's all I want the two of you to do"Roy said smileing at the two of them. "Fine then." Kyra said to Roy. "Are you ready to go?" She asked Ed. Ed nodded and the two of them walked to and out the door. As they left Roy sat back in his chair smirking. "I wonder how they will handle this" He said to himself as he turned aorund in his chair faceing the widow stareing out at the clear blue sky.


Kyra, Ed & Al-

Kyra and Ed reached the door to the courtyard. The trip down the stairs was uneventfull. When Ed first got outside Al rushed up to him. "Brother! Where's your new partner?!" Al asked like a eager little child. "Right there..."Ed said pointing towards the door as Kyra walked out. Al turned to see the same girl he saw from eariler when he was walking down the stairs. He stood there for a moment just examineing her. When she walked up to him he noticed her pointed ears and maroon eyes. "Hi, My name is Kyra"Kyra said to Al breacking his trance. "Ummm....Hi, My name is Al. I'm Ed's younger brother" AL said to Kyra. Kyra looked up to Al and then to Ed. "Wow...." Kyra muttered under her breath noticeing him getting angry."Ok let's just go!" Ed said stomping off. "Sorry bout that, He just gets mad when people call him short."Al said to Kyra."Oh, Don't worry al I'm short too so there will be no short cracks" Kyra said smileing up at Al. Al looked at Kyra. "I'm suprised she's a state alchemist, She's really nice. There must have been something that really made her want this."Al thought to himself. Kyra smiled at Al and ran up to Ed and walked beside him. They walked for a few hours before Kyra broke the silence. "Am I to foward to ask this?" Kyra said to ed looking up to the sky. "About what?" ed said still a little mad from the whole incident. "The way you both came to the way you are now..." Kyra said looking at him. Ed stopped walking at looked at her. "How did you know?! Did Roy tell you!?" Ed yelled at her. "No I could smell it. No offense to you Al but I couldn't smell human scents inside Al's armor and I couldn't smell metal replaceing you limbs." Kyra said stopping anc faceing Ed. Ed and Al stood there in silence. "How would you know anything!" Ed said yelling at Kyra. "Al and I have been through so much hell that you would crumble under the pressure!" There was a long moment of silence before there were little chuckles that erupted into laughter. "You have knoe idea what hell is like" Kyra said to Ed inbetween and chuckle or two.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on September 16, 2006, 4:18:54 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94twhoa.man.I wonder if Kyra's a chimera or somethin....awesome job!!

ShadowAlchemist100 on July 22, 2005, 8:27:38 AM

ShadowAlchemist100 on
ShadowAlchemist100This story is just so good!^_^

Slice_and_Dice on July 18, 2005, 10:43:02 AM

Slice_and_Dice on
Slice_and_Diceokies I added another chapter...sorry for awhile I lost my book with the story in it and just now I found it so I typed it out...enjoy

~Miyako