Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Attack!

Kyra is a state alchemist who is a natural at using fire alchemy so she earned her title of Flare alchemist. HSe is usually a loner alchemist goign where ever she pleases untill the alchemist killer shows up. Kyra is forced to become partners with Ed

Chapter 4 - Attack!

Chapter 4 - Attack!
Kyra walked ahead of the two after there big disagreement. She kept to herself stareing up in the front of the road. Ed glared at her still mad from before. Al just kept to himself not really paying attention. Kyra continued to walk before she smelled a strange scent creap up. She sniffed the air till she got the scent again but this time 2 of them. Kyra looked around these were kno ordinary scents they smelled of metal all around so they could not be animals. She stopped dead in her tracks when she heard a rustle in the bush. ed and al stopped at looked at her. "What's the matter now?" ed said still ticked from before. She looked from bush to bush the scents where moving fast she could barely keep up. Ed and Al looked at her puzzled. She looked back at them her narrowed eyes were starting to glow "something or someone is here..."She said to them softly. "be on gaurd and be careful where you step." Ed looked up at her unsure but then got in the fighting stance. Then out of know where to ninja like men jumped out of the trees and wraped kyra up in invisable but durbale string. She felt the sting press against her body and knew she was helpless. Ed took one step back as they approached him but the fatal step sprug a trap that caputed him in a net. He sat there traped and shocked. Al backed up but then ran of to his brother and got him down. The two stood back to back prepared to fight off the ninjas when Ed saw something out of the corner of his eye go into flames. Kyra broke through the burned rope her hands were on fire one of her many fire alchemy specilities. She walked out of it andand stared to walk towards ed and Al her eyes glowing a blood red. The two ninja's turned around and faced kyra. One took out knives and put them between all of his fingers prepared to attack Kyra and the other took out his sword. With that one of them dissapeared and reappered in another palce and hurtled the knives at her. Ed watched horrified at the sight. His new partner was going to be killed and he couldn't do anthing about it he couldn't get there fast enough. Kyra with her special sences was able to grab 2 knives with lighting reflexs a flug them back at him hitting his directly on his hands making him drop the rest of his knives that he had yet to throw at Kyra. She had missed one though and it was stuck in her leg. he fell to the ground as blood dripped from his hands. Al ran over to him and drew a alchemy circle and transmuted a cage to trap the ninja. The other ninja looked at Kyra hate filled his eyes and ran at her sword prepared to attack her. Before kyra could turn around the nija lifted his sword but his attack was deflected by ed's auto mail arm that was turned into sword. The ninja pulled back a swung his sword at Ed but Ed jumped back in time that is missed him. The ninja then attack ed in is auto mail arm. Ed took a step back a held his auto mail arm but hten pulled it up and attacke the ninja in his arm making him drop his sword. Al ran behind the other ninja and drew a alchmy circle and transmuted another cage that sealed the other ninja in it. Al looked at Kyra and then at her leg. "There's a Knife in your leg!" he exclamied pointing at her leg. Kyra looked down and laughed weakly. "i guess you're right." She bent down and grasped the knifes handle pulling it out of her flesh. She gritte dher teeth as pain engulfed her whole leg. She held the knife in her hand and threw it to the ground making it stick in the dirt road.She looked at Ed's arm. "Your arm Ed!" She said running over to him. Ed looked at Al. "Good job Al" He turned ot Kyra who was looking down at her hands. "You to Kyra." He said warmly. Kyra chuckled and held up her hands. "I didn't get a good grip on the knives." She said smileing. her hands were bleeding horriblely. Hse reached into her pack and pulled out a blue rag. She ripped it into two pieces useing her teeth and tied up her hands to stop the bleeding. She looked at ed and smiled a warm friendly smile. "Your arm..."Hse said with compassion and walked over to him. "I'll be fine" He said to her holding back the yelps of pain. When he moved it the pain was almost unbareable for him but he didn't want Kyra to know. "You say that but your eyes don't" SHe said to him. "I may be able to fix your arm once we get back into town but for now lets not strain it, so give your pack" Hse said holding out her hand. He nodded and handed it over. She slug it over her should and faced Al. "You don't mind if you have to carry the ninjas?" she asked. "I mean if you don't want to we can drag them or leave them for the birds or any blood thrisy animal that my want a snack." she said directed it towards the ninjas. The one stared at her with horror and thought to himself. "She can't be telling the truth...I mean isn't that inhumane anyways" "Oh...no that's ok I can carry them." he said to her. She smiled at him and went over to the the first ninja's cage. he was unconcious from the lack of blood so binding him and giving him over to al was no problem. She went over to the over ninja's cage but he was still concious. She walked in and went over to him and punched in straight in the face knocking him out cold. She binded him and draged him over to Al. Ed stood there in silence. 'Reminder to self Kyra has a mean right hook" he thought to himself. Al picked up the fallen ninja and slung him over his shoulder. Kyra faced the 2 and smiled. "Ok you guys ready to go?" Ed nodded and walked over to kyra. the to of them walked side by side with Al in the back carrying the ninjas. Ed smiled at Kyra. He had just wittenessed the real Kyra not just some other dog to the military following orders." Maybe" Ed thought. "Se would understand."

((Ok about the ninjas....well at the time I was reading Naruto and that is full of ninja's so I couldn't resist...>,< yay go me! Naruto rox... But the manga is better than the anime! Woot! Miyako out....I couldn't help making fun of ryan seacrast....))

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on September 16, 2006, 4:23:33 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tyay another Naruto and FMA fan!!I ain't alone!!btw awesome job on this I wish I could write this good.

FullMetal_D on December 3, 2005, 11:49:09 PM

FullMetal_D on
FullMetal_DI love your story so far. Please update it soon. I think you should be careful with your spelling but other than that it rocks!

pouty_puppy on August 10, 2005, 1:07:25 PM

pouty_puppy on
pouty_puppyoooooo love it plz continue plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz???!!!!!

shamenteen on July 27, 2005, 6:32:41 AM

shamenteen on
shamenteenI really like this story! Is Kyra a humanculi(sp)? I hope you update soon! *favs*

ShadowAlchemist100 on July 22, 2005, 8:39:34 AM

ShadowAlchemist100 on
ShadowAlchemist100I love this story!^_^

FullMetalAlchemist_fan4ever on July 21, 2005, 1:51:04 PM

FullMetalAlchemist_fan4ever on
FullMetalAlchemist_fan4everWrite MOOORE! THIS ROX!!!