Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Setback

Kyra is a state alchemist who is a natural at using fire alchemy so she earned her title of Flare alchemist. HSe is usually a loner alchemist goign where ever she pleases untill the alchemist killer shows up. Kyra is forced to become partners with Ed

Chapter 5 - Setback

Chapter 5 - Setback


As they neared the town, Kyra stopped dead in her tracks.

Ed looked back at her worried.

“What's the matter?” He asked her. She was silent.

“I can't go.” She whispered.

Ed was dumbstruck.

“What do you mean can't go? We're almost there.”

Kyra stared at the ground, mouth slightly ajar. She mouthed a few words and looked at Ed. Kyra's eyes had glazed over, she felt sick.

“Ed…” There was a soft “thump' and the girl fell over, landing hard on the dirt road.

Ed rushed to her side and lifted her head up on his lap. “Kyra, kyra. Wake up.” He pleaded, and checked her temperature.

She was hot, a lot hotter than any person should be.

“Al she's sick.” Ed told his brother. Al rushed over to Ed.
”Ed, stay here with her while I run these two to the police. Don't carry her on your own, you're hurt as it is.” Al told his brother.

“I can't…” But Ed was interrupted by his brother. “You must.” And Al ran off into town searching for the police station.

Ed looked down at kyra. Her cheeks where flustered and beads of sweat were forming on her forehead.

“I have to get her to a doctor.” He told himself.
”She needs medical attention.” He slung her arm over his good arm and picked her up, wincing as pain shot through his whole body.

/Use the pain to drive me./ He thought and stood up.

He gritted his teeth and pushed forward, stumbling towards town.

“Doctor, doctor where the hell is the doctor!” He yelled. He continued to walk on though searching for a doctor.

It was no use he couldn't find on and time was running out for himself and her. Poor Ed fell over and Kyra fell out of his grasp.

“No…” He gasped. He was having trouble seeing and things where going blank.

“No… I have to help her…”

The last thing Ed remembered before he fell unconscious was a older woman crouching over him whispering “dear are you ok?”

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on September 16, 2006, 4:25:47 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tnuh-uh they better not croak no no no.hopefully that old lady ain't gonna eat 'em.*sigh*I need a hobby.awesome job!!

rini-chan on January 1, 2006, 8:46:57 AM

rini-chan on
rini-chanplease hurry up with the next one.......sadly i am addicted! *pouts* so ya .......oh and love the ninja's hehe *puts on her ninja mask*

FullMetal_D on December 19, 2005, 9:52:13 AM

FullMetal_D on
FullMetal_DThis is a great chapter. I hope Ed and Kyra will be alright.

Slice_and_Dice on December 19, 2005, 6:31:12 AM

Slice_and_Dice on
Slice_and_DiceThe newest installment of Full Metal and Flare.
Sorry it took so long. I'm considering re-doing the others. I need to check my spelling. >.>
Ok then.
- Miyako