Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Awakenings

Sars and Ecstacy, Do i REALLY have to expalin this one?

Chapter 1 - Awakenings

Chapter 1 - Awakenings
===

A note from Sliver,

Well yes, Sliver here, presenting Hospital induced sickness in writing. A lot of people have asked me to do a story with my two some what Famous characters, Sars and Ecstasy.
Normally I wouldn’t have done it, but Iv had a burst of writing creativity lately, it seems that my yearlong writers block has finally unfrozen. And besides, with my scanner temporarily Dead… I guess I might as well try and get SOME stuff up on this site. Speaking of such, I have started a new story, currently chapter one is posted here under the title “Unlocked” Hopefully I wil be sticking with both of these stories…but keep iniind im a horribly unreliable person when it comes to shoot like this.

So chapter ones pretty clean, Because nothings really happened yet. But keep in mind this IS Hospital Induced sickness…My demented brainchild, so there’s is bound to be quite a lot of violence and sex in the near future. If I ever get around to writing another chapter of this shoot that is…

Well, this story will attempt to follow The hospital mutants lives since ..well since the time of their death. I am beginning from the beginning, not from the middle and not from the end. So in short, this is my attempt of telling how everything began.

Happy readings, leave me reviews telling me if I suck or if I kick @$$…these kinda things are helpful yahknow.

========




Hospital Induced Sickness

Chapter One:
Awakenings


She Blinked, opening her eyes but saw nothing, the pain in the back of her brain causing her to close them again and wince. It was bright, to bright. She tried to think of where she was, but nothing seemed to come to her. Snippets of her life ran through her mind, playing across her aching eyelids like an old home movie. Her kindergarten class, her seventh birthday, the little boy who lived across the street, the death of her mother, her first kiss, the warm face of her boyfriend . . . then the feeling of intense pain. She paused back to replay that, as if rewinding the movie in her head. Images if a crosswalk came to her, she stood leaning one arm against the streetlight, tapping her fingers impatiently against the metal pole, her headphones resting over her ears, blasting hardcore drumbeats into her abused eardrums. She was chewing her bottom lip, playing with her tongue ring as she did so.

Then there had been a noise. A loud and not so pleasant noise. It was one she had heard quiet often in movies, or music, or on TV or the radio, the sound had never seemed particularly scary before, but she now found herself instinctively whipping her head around behind her in terror, looking for the source of the disturbance. She heard a scream, unaware that that was what it was a the moment, the gun fired again, people ran from the scene, peering out in curiosity from behind trees, lampposts and trashcans. She was frozen, hearing car wheels swerve close by, and then she felt the pain. And that was the last thing she remembered.

Fearing she might have suffered some sort of memory loss, she tried to think of everything that had ever happened to her, from as far back as her first birthday, to when she had turned nineteen the beginning of that year. She could recall practically every wakening moment of her life, every person shed known, everything except something that seemed very, very important at the moment.

Her name.

”frack” She felt a sharp pain drive into her skull, she cried out and lay back down, instinctively pressing her hand to the right side of her face. It was then that she realized she could only open one of her eyes, as the other was wound tightly in gauze, intact, the whole right side of her face was covered. She pressed gently at the bandage, feeling something moist, something wet, and thick. She drew back her hand; blood laced her fingers and dripped down her elbow. She stared at her hand in disbelief, wanting to throw her pillow across the room in aggravation and confusion. What was going on was completely beyond her at this point.

”Fuuuuuuuuck” The girl snarled and closed her eyes, collapsing back in her bed, she guessed she was in the hospital, she guessed she had been shot. . . In the head. Confused and startled by her discovery, she sat up, her eyebrows creased, a panicked expression appearing on her young face.

Shot. . .? In the head . . .? She touched her fingertips to the bandage again; it covered most of the left side of her face, wound its way up over the back of her head. No one survived getting shot in the head! She remembered stories of people surviving a bullet missing their brain, or of peoples whose mind was destroyed and spent the rest of their miserable lives as vegetables in wheelchairs, being fed through machines. She looked down to see her mind was still connected to the rest of her body, she attempted to move her leg, and both her arms, she opened her mouth and snapped her jaw shut again. She certainly dint FEEL like a vegetable. But then again, she didn’t know what a vegetable felt like, so she couldn’t be sure. Her head spun and she flopped back down against her pillow, muttering a limited vocabulary of curse words.

She was alone, she assumed, since no one was talking to her and her eyes were hazy from the light, but she still didn’t seen anything resembling a person in the room. And it wasn’t a very large room. She growled, wishing that someone might come along to tell her where she was and what had happened to her. . . And possibly what her name was.

What WAS her name? She couldn’t remember at all, not even the first letter of it now THAT was something to be upset about. She told herself she should be grateful for her life. . . but this was really getting to her. She was snapped out of her trance like state by a loud pounding on what she assumed to be the door.

”S’anyone In there?!” The voice was panicked, it spoke quickly, with was slightly high-pitched tone to it, but she recognized it to be male. She responded, or at least tried to , her voice cracked into a gurgle and she coughed. “fracking HELL! S’anyone IN there??”

”Y-Yes!” She rasped. The voice was silent. As if expecting her to say something else, but she had nothing else to say so she was quiet. Seeming annoyed with her, the voice cursed. The door handle jiggled, slowly at first then speeding up to a frenzy. The figure behind the door placed one foot on the wall and yanked backwards, wordlessly pleading with the door to open. With a few more growled profanities the door flung open. And in its frame stood a panic stricken young man.

He was hunched over in exhaustion; sweat beading on his forehead, he was breathing heavily. He seemed unable to voice any more words, his arms hanging limply at his sides. He was decked out in leather, chains, belts, buckles, fishnets and heavy black makeup applied carefully around his piercing yellow eyes. His ears, which she guessed had been artificially pointed were laced in rings, spikes and many assorted piercing, same with a small silver ring below his right eye. She guessed him to be taller then her, but she couldn’t quite tell for his boots most likely added a few inches. His thin form was quite apparent from the tight fitting material of his short, witch was hitched up above his hips, his exposed stomach covered in black netting, much like his arms. Her vision hadn’t quite returned enough to read what was printed across his chest.

She guess that he was her age, his shoulder length bright green hair pushed up out of his face but a headband, held together by a few mismatched safety pins that varied in size. He was absolutely adorable. But now was not the time for such thoughts, and she did have a boyfriend . . .

”W-What the hell is going on around here! Who the hell are you!” she managed to recover her voice, her tongue tasting like blood as she did so. He was quiet, before seeming to remember he was afraid, he turned around and locked the door behind him, shutting off the room from the hallway in which he had come.

”I have absolutely no frackING idea!” He whispered loudly. Hurrying over to her, and away from the door. It was then she realized his arm right was damaged, gauze stretching up from his fingertips to his shoulder and wound up over his back and chest. Blood dripped from him, quickly producing small puddles on the pure tiled floor. “You gotta hide me. Seriously! There gonna fracking kill me! I fracking goddamned know it!” She blinked.

”Wait? You don’t KNOW who you are???” She struggled to sit up again. She fond it odd at first, then remembered she didn’t exactly know who she was anymore either.

”No I don’t know who I am! Is that so wrong??” She could tell he was trying to restrain himself from shouting, trying to possibly keep a low profile, as if not to be noticed. There was another knock on the door. This one was calm and unrushed. The boy froze in his tracks, his skin turning whiter then it already was, if that was indeed possible. His eyes were wind and he was till as a bored. She couldn’t recall the last time shed seen anyone so terrified. The knock sounded again.

”I-I-I--- I Locked it! Right!” He laughed nervously. “Y-You saw me lock it! Right? Didn’t you! I mean. I mean… its locked no-no one can get in.. RIGHT?” the knob turned and he whimpered, scrambling towards her bed and crouching, perhaps trying to see if he could fit inside it.

”Ill take it they have Keys. . . “ The girl stated bitterly. The door handle jiggled again and budged slowly open. The boy screeched and continued to try and shove himself under the bed. He had managed to squeeze his neck and shoulders under the frame when a tall figure entered the room, the boy under the bed slipped, the floor below him slick with his own blood, he kicked as the figure approached her bed.


“I see that you two have found each other.” The mans voice was soft, slow, and eerie. Haunting and unnerving. He smiled, his grin untrustworthy and adjusted his small square glasses. He was dressed as a doctor, his ID reading simply “Sutcher” She highly doubted him to be a medical professional. “That’s good . . . You should get to know each other. After all” His smile widened. “You’ll be spending a lot of time together after all.” The girl swallowed her fears, thinking that she might take advantage of this opportunity, unlike the boy who squawked in fear, trembling halfway buried under her bed.

”Do you know anything about what’s going on here? . . . Do you know why I’m here?” She paused. “What happened to me?” Sutcher glanced down his nose to his clip board, his creepy smile never once fading from his face.

”I’m aware that you have some questions . . . But that’s for later. There’s time. . You have the rest of your lives to answer them.” He licked his lips “So to speak.” She arched her eyebrow, what had he meant by that?

”Your name is Ecstasy” She blinked. Ecstasy? She was sure that it wasn’t the name her parents had given her; it was the name of a drug as she remembered correctly. A drug that she herself had tried a number of times. She wondered if this ‘Doctor’ had somehow been aware of that . . . but she didn’t object, for some reason it seemed rather fitting.

Ecstasy. . . A feeling of intense Pleasure. . .”Rather kinky sounding” she thought.

”The boy, his name is Sars. . . severe acute respiratory syndrome. . . My favorite illness.” Sutcher laughed. “Sars for short.”

Ecstasy looked down to see that Sars had poked his head out and was now lying on the floor, blood pooled around him, his expression had changed, his hand propping up his chin as he stared into the air vent across the room.

”…Is he going to be ok?” She pointed to the dark red puddle that was slowly growing beneath him. Sutcher shrugged.

”Should be fine,” He tapped Ecstasy’s bandaged forehead. “Your bleeding too yah know, cutie. Don’t fret. The dead can’t die again.”

But before she had time to process his last words, he was gone and the door was shutting behind him.




End Chapter One

Comments

Comments (13)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Blood-Thirsty-Kitten on March 10, 2006, 11:50:48 PM

Blood-Thirsty-Kitten on
Blood-Thirsty-KittenDAM! I luv it... pls tell me more... exspecially with Sars and Ecstasy hittin it off... that was pretty intense shoot there...

Sasaki on February 27, 2006, 9:23:43 PM

Sasaki on
Sasakiohmygod!
I'm so glad I found this story, I love your work with Hospital introduced sickness!! XD (gah my spelling sucks)
Looking forward for more

Sly_Cooper on February 18, 2006, 1:48:44 PM

Sly_Cooper on
Sly_CooperThis is simply bloody brilliant! Um.. is that a play on words?
*staring at the "She pointed to the dark red puddle that was slowly growing beneath him" part*
If it is, lol.
That's an awesome story! *keep up the good work!

i_luv_freckled_pancakes on February 17, 2006, 2:55:24 PM

i_luv_freckled_pancakes on
i_luv_freckled_pancakesthats fracking awsome! *favs*

Shikikami on September 2, 2004, 3:34:24 AM

Shikikami on
Shikikamii so toatally love it i was wondering how they got thier names now i can possibly start my own story maybe i will siriouslly need help, but thats whats school is for one more week and and im an official 6th grader yay for me!

Koolkat6968 on August 26, 2004, 11:29:21 PM

Koolkat6968 on
Koolkat6968awesome!

PirateQueen on August 10, 2004, 12:19:43 AM

PirateQueen on
PirateQueenYes, yes i am liking this alot, poor Sars is acting like a wimp! XD I knew this would be good because your characters are good, but this is being cool, carry on!

Ps: You do NOT SUCK! ^_^

Vendetta on August 6, 2004, 1:01:04 AM

Vendetta on
VendettaOooh... squee. This is turning out to be interesting, indeed.

Inus_lover on August 4, 2004, 9:02:44 AM

Inus_lover on
Inus_loverHORRAY!!!!!! MORE STUFFS TO READ!!!!!!! I SO LUV THIS!!!!! *adds to favs.* WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sumari_Kitsune on August 3, 2004, 12:11:53 PM

Sumari_Kitsune on
Sumari_KitsuneWonerful! I hope you continue soon! That was a great, seriously one of the best stories I've read!!!!