Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A New Soul Villain Awakens

Jaden and the gang are back! The third year kicks off with a long time friend transferring to Duel Academy and joins the gang for another adventure. The wrath of Pharoah and Empress' enemy resurrected and comes back for revenge on Empress' Aqua Deck duelist. Will Jaden and the Gang put an end to this Soul Nightmare once and for all?

Chapter 1 - A New Soul Villain Awakens

Chapter 1 - A New Soul Villain Awakens
Hello there guys SnowyJeleciaHusky here, ok my Yugioh GX fans to be continued with the party scene etc.
I would love for you all to give me some ideas throughout the chapters and story.

Here we go...

As the party was going as plan, Jaden was eating some burritos with Syrus and Jesse. Axel was sitting by window, watching the whole party and the gang. Pattie smiled and dances with Alexis and Blair, the guys on the other hand, seeing the view of the pretty newbie swirling her hips to the music, Jaden choked on his burrito blushing, Jim was looking at Jaden and laughed, Jesse just started at her the whole noticed and sat next to him and smirked.
"I see you eyeballing the newbie."
"Huh, oh yeah she's a pretty one, and she controls the Aqua Dragon and controls the water deck, how cool is that." Jesse said looking at his friend.
"I know the Aqua Dragon once belonged to her counterpart, Yami Pattie. She was the Empress of Ancient Japan. Thousands of years ago, the Empress had three Japanese Monsters and one of them is Aqua the Sparkling Dragon." Adrian said looking at her.
"What are the other two Japanese Monsters?" Jesse asked curiously.
"That is something we don't know and I bet Pattie has been searching for them since Empress left back to her time." Adrian answered looking at . "I just hope the newbie don't get herself into any trouble worrying about the other two cards."
"She doesn't look like she worried about it, Adrian." Jesse said.
Axel then eavesdropped on them and sat next to them, "Don't let her looks fool Jesse, believe me, she would always try to sneak off and tries to go find them. I would know because her classmates would tell me."
"Wow, she sure has a lot on her mind with these cards." Jesse said with sympathy in his voice.
"I wouldn't be surprised if she tries to run off tonight, we need to keep an eye on her." Axel said looking at the gang.
"Agreed." Adrian agreed.
Jesse looked at her going to the bar getting herself something to drink, he got up and went to go approach her. Pattie was drink her soda looking at her Sparking Dragon Statue, Jesse came from behind.
"Hello there, Pattie." Jesse said.
The female jumped and dropped her soda on the floor, "Aah, omg my soda."
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to sneak up on ya like that." Jesse apologises picking up the soda.
"It's ok, it was my fault." Pattie said looking at him feeling embarrassed.
Jesse put the soda in trash and looking at her, "You must be Pattie, I gotta say you look more beautiful in person." He grabbed her hand and planted a kiss. Adrian and Axel were looking at this and shake their heads, the girls were teasing her and Chazz frowned at them.
"Oh you are a charmer." Pattie said trying not to blush.
"Yup, the name's Jesse Anderson, I heard you control the water beasts, that's pretty awesome for a pretty lady." Jesse smirked.
"Yeah I do, I bond with my cards all the time, Aqua is my everything with her I'm unstoppable." She said looking at his duel disk. "I see you control the Beast Spirits, Pegasus told me all about it, you are very lucky."
"Hehe yeah, maybe you and I should duel to see how strong our monsters." Jesse smirked.
"Yes, we should." Pattie blushes looking into his emerald eyes.
Jaden and Hassleberry then brought out some bottle of wine and beer, some of the gang took some, Jaden and Hassleberry took four glasses, Des took two glasses, Jim had five glasses and Chazz had three, Jesse drank the whole bottle of wine. Pattie looks at Jesse and the gang all drunk, Alexis and Pattie laughed at this moment. Axel just shooked his head looking at Jaden flirting with the statue. Hassleberry and Jim began to wrestle with each other and were hitting into things.
"Oh no, Lex I think Jaden drank too much this time." Pattie said looking at her worriedly.
"Ugh, this is not the first time he goes overboard with his drinking." Alexis sighed looking at Jaden.
"I hate it when Jaden gets too drunk." Syrus said all annoyed.
"Let's be glad the teachers don't have to see them like this." Blair pointed out.
"Ugh, Jim is at it again." Adrian sighed and tried to get him off of Hassleberry.
"Ok Hassleberry you need to relax." Axel said pulling him back.
Aster and Zane showed up to the dorm and sees some of the gang drunk, Zane looked at Jaden kissing the Statue, Faline sees him and began to blush all happy and nervous. Syrus ran to his big brother all happy and Des sees Aster and smirked.
"Hey hey hey! The strippers have arrived!" Des shouted.
"Where?!" Jaden asked all drunk.
"Excuse me?" Zane asked glaring at her.
Aster looked at her holding her, "Des, are you drunk?"
"Nah, I'm just...happy." Des answered and passes out on him.
"Oh God." Aster said holding her.
"Hey there big brother you made it." Syrus said happily.
"Yeah, um Syrus why is Jaden flirting with the statue?" Zane asked.
"He's drunk." Syrus answered with a sigh.
Faline slowly walked over to Zane and Syrus, Zane noticed and looked down at blushing a little. Syrus noticed the two making eye contact with each other, so he left them two alone to talk. Faline slowly looked up at him looking at him in the eyes, Zane blushed slightly looking at her.
"Zane, it's been awhile since I've seen you, I see you moving on." Faline said shyly.
"Yes I have and I see you are a freshman in the Obelisk Blue." Zane said.
"Um yeah, I transferred here to be with my friends and to become the greatest duelist, just like my father." Faline smiled looking at him.
"I'm sure you'll do just fine." Zane said calmly. He then felt his heart beating in pain and was breathing slowly. Faline noticed something was wrong with him.
"Zane, are you ok?" She asked holding him.
"I'm fine...it's just my heart." Zane looked away from her. "Just go with Syrus and the others."
She knows the underground dueling was still damaging his heart from all that electricity. She wanted to talk to him about it, but decided to save the discussion for later, she walked away feeling heartbroken. Zane looked at her sadly and walks away. When the night appeared, the party had ended and some of the gang were passed out on the floor, Patty, Blair, and Alexis began to clean up the dorm while Axel and Adrian went to take Jaden, Chazz, and Hassleberry to their rooms. Alexis looked around noticed that Pattie was gone.
"Pattie?" Alexis looked worried.
"Pattie, where did she go?" Syrus asked all nervous.
"I'm sure she went to get some fresh air." Blair answered. "Besides, I bet she needed to get away from these damn goofball."
Pattie was sitting by the pier looking at the moonlight and stars, she looks at her deck and pulled out her Aqua the Sparkling Dragon. She was having some memories of her and Empress sharing a bond with this card and how they manage to take out Dartz. She then broke down crying thinking about her, Pattie felt pain and guilt in her heart and looks up at the stars and sees the connecting showing a figure of her.
"Empress I'm so sorry…." Pattie said in deep tears. "I'm a disgrace to you and Pharaoh."
Meanwhile, in the Atlantis island isolated from the rest of the world, was a perfect civilization, dark meteors rained down the kingdom. The prince was looking at the sobbing Pattie in his crystal mirror, seeing the beauty from her, he knows who's his next target. Chris then came from behind and looked at the Orichalcos stone and then looked at Pattie in the mirror.
"Brother, are you ok?" Chris asked.
"Pattie will pay for she did to my father, and for hurting me." Torrez said clenching his fists and breaks the mirror. "With the power of the Orichalcos, she will be mine and for those she's associated with shall suffer as well!"
Torrez looked at the Orichalcos and did an evil smirk, "Prepare my dear Pattie, for your soul to become mine."
Goodness! This is getting scary for me, I'm scared for what h has in stores for Pattie. Stay tuned for more of the chapter. :)
And please give me some ideas for what should happen next.

Bye! :)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment