Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Water vs. Fire

Jaden and the gang are back! The third year kicks off with a long time friend transferring to Duel Academy and joins the gang for another adventure. The wrath of Pharoah and Empress' enemy resurrected and comes back for revenge on Empress' Aqua Deck duelist. Will Jaden and the Gang put an end to this Soul Nightmare once and for all?

Chapter 2 - Water vs. Fire

Chapter 2 - Water vs. Fire
Hello there guys SnowyJeleciaHusky here, ok my Yugioh GX fans to be continued with the scene, fun, mystery, romance etc.

I would love for you to give me some good ideas throughout the chapters and story.


Here we go…


It was morning and the sun slowly rises, Pattie was wide awake, she was on her laptop with her BSAA comrades letting them know the operation is finding Empress. After talking with them, she sneaks out the dorm before the other girls woke up and made her way to the dock. Pattie walks down to the pier and sees her aqua mobile under a large blanket, she takes it off and gets on it before she took off, Axel stood there before she made another move.

"Where do you think you're going, Pattie?" Axel asked in a serious.
"Gah! I'm just going for a water ride that's all." Pattie answered, looking all nervous.
"Pattie, I know you're going to go after the water cards and to go find the Empress and you are in no condition to fight." He said walking towards her.
"What are you talking about I am so in good condition!" Pattie snapped.
Syrus and Blair were walking by and sees Pattie and Axel by the about to duel, they ran back to the dorm and let the others know about it.
"Ok, then Pattie then I challenge you to a duel, if you win I'll let you proceed, but if I win you're staying right here with us, and that's final." Axel said getting his duel disk ready.
"Ugh, fine!" Pattie snarled getting her duel disk ready. "If it gets you off my back, Axel let's go!"
"Game on!"
The gang ran towards the pier and sees the duel was about to start, Adrian sees the darkness going through Pattie. Alexis and the girls made it sees the duel about to begin.
"Ladies first Axel!" Pattie glared. "I summon Aqua Diamond Pegasus in attack mode, with her special ability, she can attack directly now attack my sweet Pegasus!"
Aqua Diamond Pegasus uses her horn to take damage on his life points, his life points dropped to 3500. "Then I place two cards face-down and end my turn."
"Time for war, ready for this Pattie?" Axel asked. "I activate my Blaze Accelerator."
"What the hell is that?" Pattie asked with an amazed look on her face.
"My secret weapon, it fires up pyro type monsters with 500 or less attack points, but you're about to see for yourself." He answered, Axel then draws another card from his hand. "I'm unloading Volcanic Shell in attack mode, now attack!"
Pattie sees his Volcanic Shell heading for her, but she activates her face-down card, "I activate my trap card, tsunami wall, so my Pegasus is safe."
"Wow she's good." Faline said amazed.
"But let's see if she can defeat Axel, trust me Axel is not the type of guy to mess with, and Pattie always tends to push his buttons." Adrian said.
"You may have avoided that bullet Pattie, but pull the same tactics twice so embrace yourself." Axel said having another card in his hand.
"Wait a minute! You can't take attack again until your next turn." Pattie pointed out.
"That's what you think, I activate Volcanic Shell's special ability, I sacrifice five hundred life points in exchange. I can fire up another one now, loading up, Volcanic Shell number two." Axel said, his life points became from 3500 to 3000
"What?!" Pattie all shocked and surprised.
"Fire away!"
The Volcanic Shell destroys Aqua Diamond Pegasus, "My Pegasus, not cool Axel!"
"Oh my God." Blair said.
"I hope Pattie has another plan under her sleeves." Patty said worriedly.
"Now I toss one call face down and end my turn." Axel said then looked at Pattie. "Now time for you to show your moves."
Pattie glared at him in anger and summons a card, "With pleasure, I want you to meet Aqua Mermaid Queen in attack mode, did I you tell that she has sweet effects for every monster that's on your field, my Queen gains five hundred attack points. The Aqua Mermaid Queen gains up to 2500."
"Hmmm, she really don't think that attacking me with her Queen will put me down." Axel thinks to himself.
"Now I attack." Pattie shouted. "Now Mermaid Queen, take him out!" The Mermaid Queen charges up her power making it go towards him.
"I don't think so because I play fire wall." Axel said.
"What is that?" Pattie asked.
"First I Volcanic Shell and remove it from play."Axel said as he withdraws his first shell block off Mermaid Queens attack. "My wall cancels out your attack."
"You always have to one-up me, don't you?" Pattie shook her head all annoyed.
"Show off." Des mumbled.
"Is that the best you could do, because I was looking for a better challenge."
"Pfft plz, I know the real Axel would understand what I'm going through." Pattie said in a serious voice.
"Ok my move, pay five hundred life points, so my fire wall stays on the field." Axel then holds out a card. Next, I play this, my Fire Soul and soon as it play my opponent is allowed to draw one card from their deck."
"Wow Axel, I knew you could be a fun person." Pattie compliment as she draw out one card from her deck.
"Oh it gets better, once I find a Pyro-type monster in my deck, the real fun starts. Because if I remove it from play, half it's attack points come out of your score."
"Say what?" Pattie said all shocked.
"When you push me too far Pattie, you playing with fire literally now burn her!"Then, his Fire Soul charges towards Pattie burning her causing her to half of her life points. Pattie stands on one knee and gets back on her feet while the gang were looking at her all worried, mostly Jesse.
"Hey Axel, go easy on her." Jesse pleased looking at him.
"Stay out of this Jesse, this is war." Axel said glaring at him then at Pattie. "I place two cards face down, your move princess."
"Hehe, I guess we have a game Water vs. Fire." Pattie smirked. "My move I summon Aqua Harpy Lady, now time to mix it all together, Mermaid Queen, and combine and create, Aqua Mermaid Harpy."
"Wow the little lady's got taste." Jim smirked.
"Pattie can take him down, I know she can!" Faline exclaimed. "Get him Pattie!"
"Now attack him directly, Mermaid Harpy!" Pattie demanded.
"I don't think so!" Axel exclaimed in his mind. "I activate Burial from a Dimension. It lets me take three cards that are out of play and add them to my grave and just like before I remove my shell from play and activate my Fire Wall."
"Ok time to break this psycho." Pattie said.
"What?!" Axel said with his eyes widened.
"With this, my Contact Out now unfuse Mermaid Queen & Harpie Lady, and since they're both in my in my deck now I also give up one a thousand of my life points so I can summon Aqua the Sparkling Dragon!"
"Wow, Aqua looks awesome!" Syrus said.
"Now this is going to get good." Hassleberry commented.
"Oh it does, Hassle dear because when my dragon is on the field each trap and monster on my opponent's field get destroyed leaving an open attack for me!"
"Damn you go girl." Des smirked.
"Say what?!" Axel's eyes widened and see his monsters on the field destroyed.
"You messed with the water queen now to pay the price, Axel. Now my Dragon wipe out the rest of his life points!" Pattie points to his direction, Aqua uses water breath to take him, making his points reached to zero.
"AAAAH!" Axel then passed out on the pier.
"AXEL!" The gang gasps and yelled.
"Hmph, now if you'll excuse me I have business to take care of." Pattie then walked away from the pier, leaving him unconscious of defeat and goes on her water boat and left. The gang rushed towards Axel, Adrian and Hassleberry helped him up, Jesse watched Pattie left. They went to the nurse and let Axel rest, then Ms. Fontaine put an ice pack on him.
"What happened, you guys?" Ms. Fontaine asked.
"Axel challenged Pattie into a duel, she used Aqua the Sparking Dragon to wipe him out unconscious." Syrus answered.
"Where is she now?" She asked.
"Well after the duel, she went on her water skies boat and road off." Jesse answered.
"I knew this day would come." The England Professor Topes said and walks in the room to the gang. "Pattie is looking for vengeance on what he did to Empress."
"Who?" The gang asked curiously.
"The legendary Japanese Queen that was the keeper of the three Japanese Water Gods, the first one is Dark Water Magician, the second Jew the Alicorn and last Aqua the Sparkling Dragon. She's been on the search for the other two for the longest and I do worry about her and so does her father, you guys need to go after her." Ms. Topes looked worried.
"She's right you guys." The Principal agreed. "She needs you guys more than anything, and I know deep in her heart needs comfort."
"Well if Pattie's gonna find these cards and take out a villain then I'm going!" Jaden said proudly.
"That's my best friend out there so I'm also going." Alexis said with her arms folded.
"I'm going too!" Syrus said.
"Same here." Adrian agreed.
"As for me too, mate." Jim said.
"Yeah, no soldier left behind." Hassleberry smiled having his folded
"And we're also going." Zane, Atticus, and Aster said.
The gang looked at the three standing by the door and smiled. The two Principals smiled and walked over to them.
"Thank you guys Pattie needs you all don't let her down." said with a calm voice.
"Well ok then, let's go help our pretty gal shall we?" Jesse smiled.
"Yeah." The gang agreed.
"Now follow me, students." Ms. Topes said walking out of the nursing office. The gang followed her to the pier and sees an England Cruise that her and Pattie road on.
"Now this is your transportation to Japan." Ms. Topes smiled.
"Wow that's neat, will this hold all of us?" Jaden asked.
"Sure does, 20 bedrooms, 20 bathrooms, a bar, game room and pool." Ms. Topes said.
"shoot, where's my room I called the master!" Des shouted.
"Now way 'The Chazz' called it!" Chazz snapped.
"Screw you both, I get first dibs." Blair smirked.
"You soldiers, are gonna have to fight me for it!" Hassleberry glared.
"And it has a waterbed." Ms. Topes giggled.
"THAT ROOM IS MINE!" They shouted. Chazz, Blair, Hassleberry, Des, and Atticus ran to front door fighting their way to the Master bedroom. The rest of the gang could help laugh of this funny moment. They all got on the boat, but Ms. Topes pulled Jesse and Jaden aside to talk to them before they left.
"Now Jaden and Jesse this mean a lot to Pattie and she needs you guys to be there for her." Ms. Topes said and gives them a hug.
"You can count on us Ms. Topes." Jaden said.
"Don't worry Ms. Topes, we'll bring home safely." Jesse smiled.
The two duelist got on the boat and left the academy waving at the Principals and peers and sailed to Japan. Meanwhile at the Atlantis Castle, Torrez was looking at his glass mirror watching Jaden and his crew hunting traveling to Japan to find Pattie.
"So, this must be the next king of Duel, Jaden Yuki." Torrez said in a serious voice. "He and his friends will suffer the power of the Orichalcos and my Wrath." He looked up at the stone temple figure, it was the shape of Empress, he did an evil smirk. "It's time to begin work…"
Oh boy, Jaden and the gang are on their way to hunt down Pattie, but will they find before something happens?

Stay tune for more. :)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment