Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Doppelganger on the Loose.

Jaden and the gang are back! The third year kicks off with a long time friend transferring to Duel Academy and joins the gang for another adventure. The wrath of Pharoah and Empress' enemy resurrected and comes back for revenge on Empress' Aqua Deck duelist. Will Jaden and the Gang put an end to this Soul Nightmare once and for all?

Chapter 3 - Doppelganger on the Loose.

Chapter 3 - Doppelganger on the Loose.
Hello there guys SnowyJeleciaHusky here, ok my Yugioh GX fans to be continued with the scene, fun, mystery, romance etc.
I would love for you to give me some good ideas throughout the chapters and story.
Here we go…

While on the ship Jesse was sitting on the dock by himself thinking about Pattie. When he looked into her beautiful brown eyes something in his heart hit him passionately, he knows that there's still good in her and was. In his heart he has feelings for her, he's in love in real deep love, Jaden sees him and sits next to him.
"Hey Jess something bothering you?" Jaden asked with sympathy.
Jesse just stood there in silence and just took a deep breath, "Yeah, Pattie."
"Pattie, what about her?"
"When I first met her, something in my heart hit me Jay, when I looked into her eyes I knew she was the one." Jesse said looking at the stars.
"Wait you have a crush on her!?" Jaden asked all surprised.
Jesse looked at him blushing feeling embarrassed, "I'm in love with her Jaden."
"Tell her how you feel, she'll listen, if I know Pattie any better she's more of a shy and quiet type, go get her Jesse." Jaden smiled giving him a thumbs up.
"Ya know what I will." Jesse smiled.
"That's my pal." Jaden smirks.
Syrus and Hassleberry were listening by the window and were shocked about Jesse having feelings for Pattie. Syrus was thinking about how he feels about Blair, his heart feels the need to tell her he really feels about, but ten snapped out of it when he heard Hassleberry talking to him.
"Wow! The soldier really likes Pattie." Hassleberry whispered.
"I know think Jesse should go for it." Syrus whispered back. "Besides at least Jesse cares about her."
"I couldn't agree more." Hassleberry agreed.
Alexis and Blair came from behind having their arms folded. "What are you both whispering about?"
"Aah! Uhhhhh…" the guys looking at them.
"Yeah, start talking Syrus." Blair walking towards him sitting on his lap.
Syrus blushes hard feeling her body close to his, he then gulped hard.."Well, we overheard Jesse has a crush on Pattie."
"WHAT?!" Alexis and Blair all shocked.
"I know we're just as shocked as you girls are." Hassleberry said with a surprise expression.
"Awww that's so cute, Jesse and Pattie will make a cute couple, Jesse and Pattie equals Jettie also equals as CrystalWater!" Blair cheered happily.
"Yeah and besides, Pattie could have someone better in her life unlike her last relationship." Alexis said.
"Her last relationship?" Syrus asked curiously.
"I know what happened to her last." Adrian said coming from behind and sat with the group. "When Pattie was sophomore she had a crush on this guy named Jack, he was also her childhood friend. The two were very close, they always had a bond with each just like Echo and I have. She loved him more than anything in the world, but her best friend Sunset would always try to put negative thoughts in her head about Jack."
"Why the hell would she do that?" Blair asked.
"She's jealous." Adrian and Alexis answered.
"That's terrible." Syrus said.
"Oh gets worse and wicked, when Pattie is nowhere in sight he would go flirt with other girls behind her back, Sunset would watch him and tell Pattie what he did, but she didn't believe her. Pattie thought she was jealous so when Sunset caught him again, she called him in front of the whole class right when Pattie was walking in. She saw him making out with another girl, poor Pattie she went back to her dorm in a rage and sadness in her heart. Pattie has a lot of problems in her life, she's changed a lot."
"Poor thing, no wonder she wasn't feeling moody." Blair said sadly.
"Well then soldiers, let's go find Jesse's girl." Hassleberry smiled.
They nodded in agreement and went back to their rooms. Meanwhile, Zane was sitting on the upper deck looking at the stars thinking about the underground dueling, his heart felt sad and depressed because of dueling in the underground made him into a different person. Not only he's pushing people away but the ones that he cares for, his friends, his little brother and most of all Faline. , the one that truly loves him. He looked up at the moonlight and stars and they formed a constellation of Faline, his eyes widened as he looked at her. His heart was beating fast not from pain and stress but from love and joy.
"What is this feeling?" He asked himself. "Why am I having this loving feeling, could it be love?"
Faline left her room for some fresh air. She closed the door and went to the upper deck she sees Zane and slowly approached him. "Zane?"
"Zane turned around and sees her, "Faline, what are you doing here?"
"I came to talk about this underground dueling." Faline answered.
"Faline now is not the time to talk about that." Zane said glaring at her."
"Why not Zane, why did you do this to yourself, was it because that duel between you and Aster is that it?!" Faline snapped.
"That is none of your business Faline and I duel in the underground for victory!" Zane snapped angrily.
The gang heard yelling and arguing coming from the upper deck they rushed there and sees Zane and Faline arguing. Syrus sees his brother snapping at Faline, he ran towards and steps in between them.
"Zane, this is not you, the real Zane is a caring, understanding and respectful to everyone around him and to his opponent." Faline glared at him forming tears.
"Respect are are for the weak!" Zane said angrily.
"Zane calm down." Syrus said looking at him.
"That's not what you said before when you and I dueled before!" Faline snapped angrily.
"Yikes." Jim mumbled.
"Yikes is correct." Des agreed.
"Um, guys?" Patty trying to calm them down.
"Please, you were that foolish enough to face me, but I must say you got enough courage." Zane complemented.
"Way more courage than you, Truesdale!" Faline said getting in his face."Dueling is not about victory, dueling is about believing in yourself and learning to trust your deck and have fun."
"What do you know about dueling!?"
"More than you, all you know is to have a real dark eco about 'victory' and how to shut people out of your damn life!" Faline snapped.
"Woah." Atticus said.
"Awkward." Patty mumbled.
"Uh, Faline I'll watch what I say to Zane, he tends to have a bad side." Syrus warned looking at his brother.
"Yeah he does Faline, I would stay on his good side." Alexis added.
"You know what Zane, push people out your dark life, just don't expect me to be there for you when your heart stops." Faline said before she storms back in her room sobbing.
Zane's eyes widened and stood there frozen of what Faline, he looked away from the gang and had his head down in shame and depressed. The gang looked at each other of what Faline said and Blair glared at Zane, shook her head and went to go comfort her sobbing friend. Syrus noticed his brother has a lot on his mind, about this whole situation he wanted to talk to him alone.
"Um guys, can you leave I wanna talk to Zane alone." Syrus said.
The gang left back to the lower decks leave the brothers alone to talk, Syrus noticed from all stress that Zane has from all the dueling he's been doing in the underground. Zane just stood there not giving him eye contact.
"Zane I'm worried about you." Syrus said. "This whole dueling in the underground has gone far enough."
"I have to." Zane said weakly.
"No you don't, what happened to the big bro that was always there for us when we need him? The one that cares for others, protective of his friends, and respects his opponents." Syrus having tears. "I miss my big brother, I miss that guy, so does Faline."
Zane looked at his little brother sadly, feeling the pain and hurt that he caused, as much as he wanted to be close to his brother, his friends, and Faline he has to give up his life in underground. This decision was tough for him, but he wish to tell Faline how sorry was for the way he treated her and wishes to be with her. Faline is like his light that strengths, that cares for him and loves him, he didn't want to lose her, but then he made up his mind.
"I finally made up my mind Syrus." He said standing up.
"Huh, what's that?" Syrus asked curiously.
"I'm giving up the underground dueling." Zane said.
"W-what, really?" Syrus all shocked.
Zane nodded, Syrus smiled and hugs his brother tightly with joys and happiness. Zane smiled he then walked away to the lower decks to go straight towards Faline's room. Syrus just smiled and cried out of happiness of his brother's choice.
"I knew you would be back, big bro." Syrus said with a smile.
Meanwhile, Pattie was at the Tokyo Underground lab, investigating of the T-Virus that created mutants and for the search of the Empress. Pattie walks in the room and sees cocoons that are the shape humans, she then saw a video that says, Happy Birthday Pattie. She played the tape, and saw the video containing the T-Virus, then saw a mysterious woman hatched out of the cocoon, but neither did she realize the women looked just like her. "So I have an evil twin, fascinating." She looked carefully at the mysterious man with the Orichalcos ring, then the video ended.
"Hmm...interesting." She said.
Then she received a call from her doppelganger, "Hello there Pattie, did you enjoy the show?"
"I did it was quite, revealing." Pattie answered.
"How do you mean?"
"Well correct if I'm wrong, but isn't that you on the tape "Pattie?!" Pattie asked suspiciously. "You're the one that's behind of Torrez and working on a bioterrorism attack.
"My my, you've done your homework and once I accomplish this world with the power of the Orichalcos, the world will blame." The other Pattie said with an evil smirk and hanged up.
"If she wants a game, she'll get one." Pattie said taking out a remote explosive bomb and puts it on the table. "With the real Pattie Quilter."
She made her way out of the underground lab and set off the bomb destroying, she did an evil smirk making her way to the city to hunt down the doppelganger.
"Ready or not I'm coming for you, dog."
Holy cow, this is getting, Pattie got an evil twin that works for Torrez and wants to destroy the world. I just hope Jaden and the gang will reach to the real Pattie in time before Torrez does.
Stay tuned for more of Yugioh GX: The Wrath of Torrez

Bye :)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment