Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - A Tangled Chaos

Jaden and the gang are back! The third year kicks off with a long time friend transferring to Duel Academy and joins the gang for another adventure. The wrath of Pharoah and Empress' enemy resurrected and comes back for revenge on Empress' Aqua Deck duelist. Will Jaden and the Gang put an end to this Soul Nightmare once and for all?

Chapter 4 - A Tangled Chaos

Chapter 4 - A Tangled Chaos
Hello there guys SnowyJeleciaHusky here, ok my Yugioh GX fans to be continued with the Tokyo scene etc.
I would love for you all to give me some ideas throughout the chapters and story.

I would really appreciate it so much. :)

I would really appreciate it so much. :)Here we go…

Pattie made her escape from the lab and was in the city making her way back to her gang's hideout. She looks at the peaceful city of Tokyo thinking about what she said about the world will blame you. Pattie was thinking hard, is she being framed for what she'll cause, why is she working for Torrez what's the purpose of all this. All these questions were going through the female's mind but she decided to set all that aside when she hears her comrades approaching her.
"Hey Pattie." Matthew smiled.
"Hey there Captain, you made it out." Natalie said in relief.
"Did you get any details from the lab?" Randy asked.
Pattie at her friend with a smirk and sighed, "I sure did and it was quite revealing. It turns out I have another girl that looks just like me and she's working for Torrez. Now she wants to turn the world into complete chaos."
"A doppelganger huh, well that is revealing." Layla smirked. "What are you going to do?"
"I'm gonna go hunt her down before she tries to pull any shoot on this city."
"We're going with you, Pattie." Mickey said.
"That's right, we're in this together." Movies agreed having her hand on Pattie's shoulder.
Pattie looked at her comrades proudly nodding and they all went to go hunt down the doppelganger. As they were driving in the city, Layla sneakingly puts on a tracking device for Torrez track Pattie and her crew for the plan. Torrez sees Layla leading her to the Tokyo palace of where the President was assassinated, he and his sister went to go meet them at the castle. Meanwhile, Jaden and the gang finally made it to Japan a girl was waiting for them by the pier, the gang left and sees the girl approach them.
"Greeting Jaden-san and friends and welcome to Japan." She bows at them.
"Hehe hello there." Jaden said scratching his head.
"I'm Mia Song and I'm here to assist you on the search of your friend Pattie." She said.
"Pattie, what to do you know about her?!" Des demanded.
"Des, calm down please." Aster pleaded holding her back.
"Don't mind her she's a bit of a hothead. I'm Alexis Rhodes." She said having her hand out.
"it's nice to meet you as well Alexis, Pattie is not the same she's taking this vengeance too far." Mia said looking at the gang sadly.
"You saw her, where is she!?" Jesse asked.
"Last time I saw her, she and her BSAA crew were on their way to the underground lab, well Pattie went in alone. But then she blew up the lab and went somewhere." She answered in a confident voice.
"I hope she's ok." Patty said worriedly.
"I do worry for as well." Mia looked at Patty. "I sensed danger for her, she has a new recruit calling herself Layla Munizzi."
"Layla, that snake." Faline growled."She sold Snowy and her crew out back at California I don't trust her."
"I agree with you dear, just by looking at her I have the feel in she is setting Pattie up." Mia agreed looking at the city.
"Well what we waiting for, let's go rescue them, soldiers." Hassleberry said.
"Pattie stay where you are because we're coming to save you." Jaden said.
"Hang in there Pattie were coming for you." Axel said to himself.
The gang agreed and went made their way to the Tokyo Palace to find Pattie. Meanwhile, Pattie and her crew made it to the palace the gang had their guns out and began to look around, Randy noticed that Layla was nowhere in sight, he looked around."Captain, Layla she's gone!"
"What she's gone!?" Mikey and Natalie asked shockingly.
Pattie and the crew heard Deborah screaming, Pattie rushed to her location and sees one of the goons have her. Pattie pointed her gun at them but then sees the rest of the crew being captive as well. She then sees Layla coming from the building and looked at her and then at the gang.
"Layla, let's get them out of here." Pattie walking towards them.
"Not a chance." Layla then zaps her with her taser.
"PATTIE!" Matthew shouted in anger.
Then Torrez appeared from behind glaring down at the weak Pattie and then at Layla. Pattie then looked up and sees Torrez, her eyes widened seeing the sights of the Atlantis king's son. She stood there in shock and speechless, as he holds the Orichalcos in his hand. The gang made it to the palace and sees Pattie and her crew in hostage by Torrez. Jesse sees her on the ground weak and went to go approach them but Adrian pulled him back into the entrance keeping him out of sight.
"Don't Jesse, it's too risky." Adrian said.
"Well, we can't just stand here and let Pattie deal with him." Jesse snapped.
"Shhh, be quiet they'll hear you." Axel whispered covering his mouth.
The gang looked at the sights of what's happening between Torrez and Pattie. The female agent got up weakly glaring at the Prince and Layla, Torrez smirked at her. "Torrez, I should've known you were behind for the chaos you're just like your father, a damn snake."
"Pattie, I see you more beautiful to have so much hurt and pain that is in your heart...I can see it in you." Torrez said and began to taunt her.
"You don't know anything about me! Where is Empress!?" Pattie snapped angrily.
"Oh don't worry she's in a safe place where her soul is." he smirked rubbing her cheeks. "My, you have such beauty that deserves better, like having your father back."
Her eyes widened as he mentioned her, tears began to fall down her face. She began to have terrible flashbacks of what those terrorists did to him. "My daddy. I miss him. I want him here."
"No Pattie don't fall for it." Atticus said.
"shoot we have to get her." Alexis trying to snap her out.
"Please, Pattie don't turn dark on us." Syrus pleaded sadly.
"People would always pick on me, they called me names and made fun of me. I've been rejected and dumped…I didn't deserve this pain." Pattie cried more.
"Of course, you didn't, people don't know your real beauty and talent." Torrez said whipping her tears with his sleeves. "You want payback on those who did you wrong?"
"Yes, I want them to suffer I want them to bow before me begging for forgiveness I want to be loved." Pattie said shaking in fear and anger glaring at the sky.
"Will you be my Queen to help me rule this world, Pattie?" Torrez asked holding her hands.
"Yes, I'll do anything to get my revenge, Torrez." Pattie pleaded holding him. "I wanna be with you."
"The power of the Orichalcos shall be in you now." He said as he puts the sign on her forehead and smirked.
The gang heard the whole thing and they looked at her shocked as well as her comrades. Jesse's eyes widened and stop their not budging.
"Did I hear right mates?" Jim asked.
"Pattie… why?" Syrus has head down in tears.
"Pattie…" Axel said looking away.
"Layla, I swear you are going to pay for this!" Des growled glares at her.
"Guards take Layla and the others to the facility I no longer need Layla for I already got what I wanted." Torrez demanded as he walked away with Pattie.
"Wait what!" Layla growled as they handcuffed her. "But you said that you'll give me the power of the Orichalcos, you promised me!"
"I did, didn't I?" Torrez smirked at her. "I don't believe you are worthy enough to handle the power, now if you'll excuse me I have souls to steal."
The mutants took her and the crew away to the facility, the rest of the gang saw the whole thing and they were pretty upset with Layla betraying Pattie and the BSAA agents. Jesse slowly reaches out for Pattie as she walks away Torres, his heart shattered to pieces even more, when she's now Torrez's Queen. The gang had to save the rest of the crew from the facility.
"That damn snake, I'll get her for this!" Faline growled angrily.
"She's turned Pattie against us, and I want her head on a stick!" Des said angrily.
"We have a to go after Pattie and Torrez." Zane suggested. "Jaden, Jesse, Aster, Axel, Adrian, Atticus and I will go after them while you guys go rescue her friends from the facility."
"Ok." The gang agreed.
"Zane be careful." Faline said softly looking into his eyes.
"I will." Zane smiled. "Now get going!"
The gang nodded as they went to the facility while the guys went to go hunt down Torrez. In the facility, Layla was tied up in chains with the others, trying to break out. Layla was sitting there having her head down, the others glared at her angrily for her setting them up with Torrez. Randy was mostly upset for Pattie letting her join the BSAA, but he couldn't be mad at her for believing that Layla would change.
"Layla, I'm so pissed at you right now, thanks to you Pattie is in the hands of Torrez!" Randy said angrily.
"Yeah and top of that you turned your back on her." Mikey added. "What the hell was going through your mind that you would work for a Prince that wants to steal souls, Pattie's soul?!"
"Hey guys take it easy, arguing is not going to get us out of here." Matthew pointed out.
"He's right we need a plan." Natalie said.
The gang was trying to struggle out of the chains, then Faline summoned her Melody Cat to break the chains off and break down the wall for the gang to escape. The GX gang sees them ran to them, Layla then made her escape to go track down Torrez.
"Hey, agents are you ok?" Blair asked.
"Yeah, thank you man this is going to be real hell." Mikey looking at the sky worriedly.
"Wait were there more of you?" Natalie asked.
"Yeah they all went after Torrez." Pattie answered.
Mia looked up at the sky and sees a missile heading for the city, "Oh no."
"What is Mia?" Syrus asked curiously.
Then the tv went on every single place in Japan and the gang sees the doppelganger Pattie was on live. The gang's eyes widened and happy to see her ok, but Mia noticed that was the fake Pattie. "Greeting everyone in Japan, starting tonight, Japan this world is going to be in the hands of the power of the Orichalcos, this world will become the dead and chaos will rise. I installed a missile that contains the Orichalcos, in ten minutes your souls are at its end.
"She did what?!" Atticus exclaimed surprisingly.
"Pattie!" Jaden said.
"Why would she try to cause chaos like this?" Jesse asked sadly. "This is not her, it really isn't."
"We have to find her before this situation, gets out of hand!" Adrian said.
"I don't think that's necessary!" A familiar female voice said.
The guys looked around to see where the voice, Aster sees a female figure coming towards them, the guys eyes widened and saw that Melanie, Faline's older sister was being controlled under the hands of Torrez.
"This...can't be." Zane said all speechless.
"Melanie…" Jaden all surprised as well.
Melanie glared and then looked at Zane with an evil smirk, "Yep, it's me so Zane, still having my little sister wrapped around your finger, where is she?"
"Oh she's around here, but I'm just glad she won't have to see you like this." Zane answered in his normal tone.
"Hmph, since she's not here to defend you, I could just steal your soul very easily." Melanie said, looking at her duel disk.
"It sounds like you're challenging me to a duel, I accept." Zane sighed having his duel disk ready.
"Woah Zane, are you sure about this?" Jesse asked.
"Plz, this won't take long Jesse, I'll knock some sense into her." Zane answered.
The two had their duel disk ready and glared at each other, ready to battle.
"Game on!"
Wow wee, Zane and Melanie are going to have a battle, but who's going get their soul taken away, who's going to survive the duel.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment