Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Sisterly Love

Jaden and the gang are back! The third year kicks off with a long time friend transferring to Duel Academy and joins the gang for another adventure. The wrath of Pharoah and Empress' enemy resurrected and comes back for revenge on Empress' Aqua Deck duelist. Will Jaden and the Gang put an end to this Soul Nightmare once and for all?

Chapter 5 - Sisterly Love

Chapter 5 - Sisterly Love
Hello, there guys SnowyJeleciaHusky here, ok my Yugioh GX fans to be continued with the Tokyo scene, second duel etc.
I would love for you all to give me some ideas throughout the chapters and story.

I would really appreciate it so much. :)

Here we go…

Pattie was at the castle with Torrez and Chris, Torrez was looking at his glass mirror seeing his servant, Melanie about to duel Zane. He smirked at the sight knowing that his soul is stronger to open the gate of Behemoth. Chris looked at Pattie and pulled her outside of the castle to the balcony and talked to her to snap her out of his control.
"Pattie, please this is not you snap out of it!" Chris pleaded silently.
"Why should I?" Pattie asked angrily. "I'm getting what I always wanted, revenge, fame, and power!"
"Pattie, you have friends that love you, cares about you, a family...your sister. What would your father say about this when he sees you like this?"
Pattie's eyes widened and began to have a flashback about her and Amber.
Flashback…
Pattie and Amber in the park dueling with each other, Amber summons her Sweet Dreams Fairy in attack mode. Having her attack Pattie directly, but Pattie activated her trap card, Tsunami Walls blocking out her attack.
"Pattie, I wanna be just like you, a great duelist," Amber smiled.
"And you will Amber, just practice and believe in your deck and one day your dreams will come true." Pattie smiled and hugs her tightly."
A group of goons abducted them knocking them out unconsciously and took them to an underground lab in Tokyo, Japan.
"Pattie...please...wake up." The sobbing Amber pleaded.
"A-Amber….where are we?" Pattie asked weakly.
"I wanna go home, sis." Amber cried in terror.
Pattie's eyes widened as she saw her sister in the same condition as her, as she looked to her right, seeing a dark male figure and a mutant that was standing next to Amber, who was restrained as well, crying out for her sister's help. Pattie's heart began to race heavily as she tried to understand what was going on but immediately went into the action of trying to calm Amber down, even when she wasn't calm herself.
"It's ok little sis, just keep your eyes on me, ok sweetie," Pattie said with tears.
"Help me, big sis." Amber sobbed heavily.
"I'm going to get you out of here! Look at me, we're going to get through this!"
The two other mutants next to him walked over to Amber's other side, grabbing her arm as the other mutant grabbed the other. Amber immediately began to struggle as she was lifted up and pulled, tipping the chair over as the two mutants headed for the door, taking her with them.
"NO!" Amber screamed out. "Pattie!"
"Let her go!" Pattie shouted in a rage struggling in her chair. "Not her! Not my little sister!"
"Get away from me!" Amber demanded reaching out for her sister with tears. "SIS!"
"Please don't hurt my little sister, I beg you!" Pattie thrashed from side to side, trying to break free as she cried hard, turning to male figure watching her sobbing sister was taken through the doors to an unknown fate! "AMBERRRRRR!"
End of Flashback….
Pattie's eyes began to streak down with tears, having her little sister being taken away from her by a bunch of mutants. She felt alone and depressed without her only sister, she wanted to destroy everything that took her beloved sister away. Chris smiles and hugged her tightly comforting her breaking her out of Torrez's control.
"Pattie, you are better and your sister wouldn't want you to be with Torrez," Chris said in a confident voice hugging her.
"I know, I need to find her," Pattie said.
"Go find her," Chris smiled. "I'll guide you along your ways and help you reunited with the Empress and your sister."
"Thank you, Chris," Pattie smiled and hugged her tightly.
Chris then teleported Pattie out of the castle and into the city to find her sister. Chris returned to the throne room with her brother and sensed the doppelganger Pattie approaching her and Torrez. She kneeled before them waiting for further instructions from the prince.
"Great Torrez, I have accomplished the task." The female said.
Torrez walked towards her and places his hand on her cheeks looking into her eyes with a smirk, "You are a beautiful servant and now, time for plan B, make Pattie suffer."
"Oh, I'll make sure she suffer the way she did to me back at high school." The female said angrily.
"Good, now time to bring more souls to unleash the Behemoth Dragon," Torrez said looking at the walls of souls.
The female nodded and went to go hunt down Pattie and her crew, he then looked at his sister glaring at her. Chris looked away from him not looking at him knowing that she betrayed him by breaking Pattie from his control. She then gave her brother eye contact looking at him with fear in her eyes.
"Brother, please don't be mad." Chris pleaded.
"You broke her under my spell, you interfere with my plans and betrayed the power of the Orichalcos!" Torrez growled.
"Please brother, you must not hurt Pattie for what happened to father," Chris said looking at him in fear.
"SILENCE!" Torrez shouted angrily. Chris stood there in silence looking at him in fear. The mutants circled around her as they wait for Torrez's order, the female's body feared when Torrez has his staff out glowing to her face, tears stroke down her face knowing what he's gonna do next. "You have betrayed me and now it's time for you to pay the consequence!" The goblins grab her holding her down as Torrez hold the Orichalcos Staff to her face. Chris squirming trying to break free from their grips as she cries begging to be released, but Torrez used the power of the Orichalcos to seal her soul into the soul walls. He then orders the mutants to take her out of the castle and put her to Emperor Palace, where the gang is.
Meanwhile, Jaden and the guys were watching as Zane and Melanie were beginning.
"Now my move!" Melanie smirked. "I activate my Shadow Cats with its special ability, it I can draw to cards from my hand." Melanie looks at her cards and did a little smirk and then looked at Zane.
"What are you trying to pull Melanie?" Zane asked looking at her skeptically.
"Oh you'll see Truesdale," Melanie answered. "Next, I summon my Dark Leopard and Melody Magician Girl, combine my beauties and come to my Leopard Magician Girl now attack his Cyber Dragon with your Sonic Wave!" Her Leopard Magician Girl charges towards Cyber Dragon with her wand.
Zane did a little smirk seeing her Leopard Magician coming in, "I don't think so, I activate my trap card Attack Reflector Unit!
So then the gang approached Zane and Melanie, Faline's eyes widened at the sight of her older sister. Faline felt betrayed and hurt for her only sister, the one that she looked up to is now working for Torrez. Poor little Faline sobbed heavily on Destiny. Matthew looked depressed he most since that was the love of his life, the one he cared for, the one that brought happiness to his life destroyed his heart.
"Melanie! What the hell are you doing?!" Mikey shouted at her in a serious manner.
Melanie smirked looks at him and then at her sister, Faline. "Well hello there sweet baby sister, long time no see."
"Mel, why are you doing this, why did you betray us, why to betray me?" Faline asked crying at her sister.
"Why? For the power, of course, dad should've given me Kaiba Corp, not you." Melanie answered in a serious voice. "You were always his favorite, always his brighter day, now that you're here we should settle this once and for all!"
Faline accepted and took out her duel disk and went up to Zane ready to battle. "Zane, let me take over, it's me she wants."
"Faline, I won't let you duel her she's too powerful and has the Orichalcos controlling her mind," Zane warned her looking at her with a serious face.
"I don't care, I'm going to duel her and that's final!" Faline snapped looking into his eyes. "I'll be fine Zane."
"You know what happens if one of you loses the duel, do you?" Zane asked.
"I do, Zane," Faline answered.
Zane then put up his duel disk looking into her eyes before he walked back towards the gang, Faline then looked at her sister having her duel disk ready to continue the battle. "Ok Melanie, you and me!"
"LET'S DUEL!"
Faline looked at her deck and takes a deep breath"My move, I activate Polymerization, then I fuse Melody Cat and Harmony Fairy Queen, then I bring to the field, Melody Fairy Cat attack directly with sonic blast! The Melody Fairy Cat charges towards her with full power.
"Not on my watch!" Melanie yelled. "I activate my trap, shadow field with it I could send two cards from hand to the graveyard. Now I summon Dark Cat Girl, I activate her special ability which it lets me summon a cat from my hand, I call out Shadow Leopard, now attack directly! The Shadow Leopard charges towards her and claws Faline taking 800 of her life points.
"Faline!" Zane exclaimed.
"Are you ok, Faline?" Blair asked.
"I'm fine just a scratch...no big deal," Faline answered trying to regain herself.
"I place two cards face down and my turned."
Faline looks at her cards now, at Melanie. I got to something to snap her out of Torrez's control, I need to remind her who's my number one sister. Melanie, I'm bringing you out, Pinkie Pie Style!
Melanie was looking at her sister skeptically, wondering what she's trying to pull. Faline looks into his eyes and begins, "Mel, what happened to that beautiful, singer that I used to know, the one saying that we'll be best friends forever?"
"What?" Melanie said all confused.
"You are Melanie Kaiba, the element of Music and Generousity.
Flashback…
"Melanie, I got this Music Note just for you Happy Birthday." Little Faline smiled happily towards her sister. " I figure you love music so much so I wanted to get for you.
"This is so beautiful, Faline I love it so much." Melanie hugged her little sister.
In the KaibaLand…
"Melanie, I'm happy to call you my big sister." Little Faline smiled.
"I too am proud to have you as my little sister," Melanie smiles hugging her tightly. "I promise that I won't let anything happen to you, we'll be sisters till the end."
"Sisters forever." Little Faline smiled.
End of flashback.
Melanie's head was starting to hurt, she screams loudly in pain trying to break free from the Orichalcos, Faline knew what she had to do in order to free her sister. "Melanie, I'm breaking you free, I refuse for Torrez to take your soul, Harmony Dragon wipe out my life points directly!"
"WHAT?!" The gang shouted in shock.
"Faline, what are you doing?" Zane asked seriously.
"Faline….." Melanie said weakly.
"Giving my soul up to the Orichalcos, I'm...done," Faline answered. The Harmony Dragon used her Melody Boom to wipe out Faline's life points to zero, she then looked at her sister. Melanie came to her senses and sees her sister, on the ground, "Faline no!" she ran to her holding her in her arms. "You're wrong, we're going to get through to this, together." Faline was feeling weaker, as her time was up, the Orichalcos spell field was closing in, "Mel, I'm just glad one us is losing our soul and it didn't have to be you." Faline looked into her sister's eyes one last time before pushing her out of the way. "I love you, big sister." The Orichalcos then closed in and took Faline's soul. Faline passed out in Melanie's arms, the gang run to her and looked at her sadly with sympathy, "Faline, I'm so sorry, it's all my fault I let jealousy and hatred get to me. My baby sister is gone, I love you Faline, please come back." Melanie began to sob deeply for her sister having shame. Zane looks at Faline with sadness, then looks away. Blair and Patty began to sob on her heavily as some of the guys were crying as well. Melanie looked up at the dark sky, "I'm gonna make him pay for this. I'M COMING FOR YOU TORREZ!"
Awww, poor little Faline sacrificing herself for her sister, that's so making me cry right, but more danger is up ahead. Will Jaden and the gang be able to save Faline before it's too late?

Stay tuned for more of Yugioh GX.

Bye :D

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment