Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Let's see how much the others know us...

When Yoh and Hao switch, Who will notice? Who won't?
Read to find out....

Chapter 1 - Let's see how much the others know us...

Chapter 1 - Let's see how much the others know us...


When Yoh and Hao switch places!: Part 1



Yoh was sitting in a tree listening to his music, When Hao came running and crying with short hair! “WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!” Hao cried and fell on his face. Yoh looked at his seemingly disturbed brother. “Whoa! What happened to your hair?!” “*sniff* I…I was…playing with my fire…and Anna had to cut my hair!!!WAH!!!” Yoh fell out of the tree. “WHAT?! AREN'T YOU LIKE….THE MASTER of fire..?!! How can you burn yourself like that?!” “WAAAAAAAH!!!” “Zeesh, OK..Wow, Now we REALLY look like each other!” Yoh said thoughtfully. Hao sniffs and looks up at him. “Okay, tell ya what, let's switch places!!” “That sounds great! One day?” Hao smiled and stood up. “Yup!” “But…My hair..?*sniff*” “It'll grow back. Now..Let's see how much the others know us…”…



--Hao's point of view(P.O.V.)-----

Hao was playing with Yoh's headphones when he got to Yoh's house. He took a deep breathe and slid the door open. Every one stared at him. “Yo…Everyone.” He said in his best “Yoh voice” (which was obviously convincing) “ YO!” HoroHoro was first to speak. “Where were you?! Time for training! ELECTRIC CHAIR! NOW!!!” Anna said. Hao squatted almost imediatley looking like this: ><; (He may not know a lot about Yoh's daily life, but he knows one thing: LISTEN TO ANNA) Ren “Hmped” and everyone else continued watching TV.



-----Yoh's P.O.V-----

Yoh was walking very carefully, trying not to trip over his cape. ((How does Hao where this?? ><; And why do each of these earings weigh a pound?!)) Yoh thought as he walked into Hao's hideout. Everyone stared at him. “Uh…Hi…people..” He studdered. Opacho(SP?) stared and the said “Master Hao, what happened to your hair?” “((Is that a boy or a girl…?)) Oh, ya mean this?” Yoh said, holding out the tips of his hair. “It's nothing. Just trying a new look.” Opacho just stared. So did everyone else. “((STOP IT!)) Umm…((STOP STARRING…)) You guys ((AT MEE!!) get the day off! ((YOU FREAKS!!)) Then Yoh hurry's out before anyone can respond.((Now I know what brother goes through…))



--Hao's P.O.V-----

Hao was still doing the Electric chair a few hours later, and was tiered. (Gawd, It's HOT) He thought as he looked around the room like this : -__-;;; Amidamaru pops up in Spirit-Flame mode and says “”Hi, “Lord Yoh”.”” Hao looks at him like this: ><; (Gawd…He KNOWS everything!!) “Take a break, that's it for today.” Anna says. Hao stands up and thinks (Wow, now I know what brother goes through…) He walks outside and stretches. The Hao runs of to the place where he and Yoh switched in the forrest..

Yoh was already there when he got there, and the started to talk. Meanwhile, in a tree, a shadowy figured narrowed it's eyes…

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KillerPanda on September 13, 2007, 11:19:27 AM

KillerPanda on
KillerPandaI did the electric chair once.......the horror.......

HoshigumiFan on June 26, 2007, 5:59:14 PM

HoshigumiFan on
HoshigumiFanDARNIT SOLOAZUME!!!!!! MORE PLEASE!! More and you gets one of theeese!!!! ::holds up treat bucket and waves it in front of SoloAzume's face::