Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - You know you have been addicted to FMA when….

This contains lists of obbsessions alot of people seem to have with certain Anime/Mangas.

Chapter 3 - You know you have been addicted to FMA when….

Chapter 3 - You know you have been addicted to FMA when….


You know you have been addicted to FMA when….



You sit around and memorize all the Alchemist Circles.

You get REALLLLLLLLLLLLY MAD when someone calls you short and attack.

You are/ spend all of your time in a suit of armor.

You find out that you can't get auto mail and don't know what you're gonna do now cause that was the arm you draw with. o___o

You finally figure out that you can't turn you bed into a pile of 50s just because you put your hands together and want it to.

You know ALL the rules of alchemy, word-for-word.

You sew chibi versions of you fave character in your spare time (even if you a boy).

You try to save your siblings soul by chopping off a limb…Which doesn't go so…well. O_______o

You have a thing for red trench coats and crosses with serpents on them.

You go to the tattoo parlor and ask them to give you an Uraborus tattoo like Envy's.

You blow it up when they have no idea what you're talking about.

One day you decide that you wanna join Lust, Envy and all of them and you call yourself “Love” just to see what happens.

When snap your figures, things don't burst into flames.

No, that's not alchemy, that just a REEEEEEEeeeeeeeeAAaaallLy fast mechanic.

No, I'm sorry, but you can't join the army at age 11 to break Ed's record either because you older than 11, you're not an alchemist anyways, you don't have a map of Resemblool or you don't even know where their headquarters is.
[/list]

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kurotsukimi on September 15, 2007, 4:08:26 AM

kurotsukimi on
kurotsukimioi did u no im missing a tooth? i used it to save my brother XD

dark66 on November 11, 2005, 10:39:29 AM

dark66 on
dark66......its almost weird about almy absessions you just listed im scared are you watching me

Midvalley_and_Dominique on October 30, 2005, 11:18:02 AM

Midvalley_and_Dominique on
Midvalley_and_DominiqueAhh...you must address Trigun addictions!!!!!