Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue: A Child on the Doorstep

Nina, a young shaman from Etruria, is suddenly thrust into an adventure with her best friends Selinia and Cadoc. She must solve the riddle of the Ruler of Darkness, as well as avoid being captured.

Chapter 1 - Prologue: A Child on the Doorstep

Chapter 1 - Prologue: A Child on the Doorstep


A cloaked figure approached a house, a small bundle in his arms. The lightning lit up the dark night sky and a roll of thunder broke the silent air. These people didn't have any other children. They seemed best for raising her. They would take the child in and raise her until she was ready. He put down the bundle on the doorstep. There was a roof above it that would keep the pouring rain off of her so she wouldn't get sick. He began to walk away when he remembered he had forgotten something. Openeing the blankets around the child, he took something out of her hands and pocketed it. She can't have it yet. Soon. Soon she will be ready. Until then these people will raise her like one of their own.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkness_consumed on March 26, 2006, 4:38:04 AM

darkness_consumed on
darkness_consumedi've printed thid off and put it in a binder so i can read it any time i want to!!!

darkness_consumed on February 15, 2006, 5:17:59 AM

darkness_consumed on
darkness_consumedthis is alsome i'm suprized no onrs commented!!!!*does 1st comment dance* I LOVED IT!!