Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Sonic idea

Sonic has never felt anything towards Amy before , until she acts differently.....

Chapter 3 - Sonic idea

Chapter 3 - Sonic idea


Sonic felt helpless, usually an idea would just pop into his head and the first usually worked, but this time all he seemed to be thinking about was getting Amy out, hearing her calls again and again made his heart fill with anger.

“Sonic!!” Sonic turned to see the X-Tornado flying towards him, Tails ejected a ring and sonic caught it, it was worth a try, but what if he bounced off it again?? Tails had flew into the machine,

knocking it over, but leaving nothing but a small dent. Sonic heard Amy scream as the machine toppled over, and he couldn't stand it no more, he ran towards the machine, and his brain started to work again “the emeralds!!” sonic thought to himself “of course egg man must have at least two emeralds to create a robot this powerful” Sonic jumped onto the robot and came to the glass dome that Amy was being held in. “Amy are you alright??” She saw him and she just wished she could give him a hug, but the glass kept them apart. “I'm fine Sonic, I knew you would come to save me” Sonic looked deep into her eyes, she was definitely scared but there was nothing he could do. “Don't worry Amy I'm going to get you out of here” Amy forced a smile “Do you know where egg man would be keeping the emeralds??, if I can find them maybe I can stop the machine” Amy thought for a moment then her ears pricked up “When those two robot henchmen brought me here I was taken past an emerald holding chamber, “Good, close to here??” Sonic smiled “Not far just down there” Amy pointed to a door. “Great now we can get you out of here” Sonic began to walk away “Sonic!!” Amy called, Sonic looked at Amy “be careful” Sonic gave a trademark wink and then sped towards the door.
















Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on February 28, 2006, 6:18:38 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianThis is good.

tikalxxx134 on September 7, 2005, 1:38:23 AM

tikalxxx134 on
tikalxxx134keep up the good works ^^ -waves staff and dissapears-

Sonicluva on September 6, 2005, 12:04:51 PM

Sonicluva on
Sonicluvawait i already said that.. nvm! oh well doesnt hurt to say it again!! I LOVE SONAMY STORIES!!! oh ya and plz continue!

Sonicluva on September 6, 2005, 12:03:35 PM

Sonicluva on
SonicluvaAWW i love soanmy stories!! continue!