Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - The date

Sonic has never felt anything towards Amy before , until she acts differently.....

Chapter 9 - The date

Chapter 9 - The date


Amy ran into the kitchen where Cream and Ella were sorting the flowers Cream had picked, Amy ran in and Cream caught the sight of the excitement on her face ,”What's up Amy??” Cream Said

“ Cream your not going to believe this”, and she told them both what had happened in the garden. Cream screamed and hugged Amy “oh Amy im go glad for you” Amy smiled at them both and cream grabbed Amy's arm and lead her away “we've got to get you ready” and they ran upstairs into creams room.

Sonic waited until the time they had arranged, until then he would just sit in a tree somewhere and hope that nothing went wrong, he couldn't believe he had done it, he had asked Amy rose out. The girl who up until now , he would run away from she was so different to the little girl wearing a green t-shirt and frilly orange skirt, that he had saved years ago. At least this time he could get to know her better with out any , interference, from Dr. Eggman. Sonic smiled and began to gaze up at the sky again.

Amy and Cream waited, for the time to come. Amy was wearing a dress very similar to her usual, but this time it was cream with a yellow bow tied around the waist, and she wore a cream flower in her hair. Cream kept fidgeting, Amy laughed if she didn't know any better she would say Cream was more excited than her, but that wasn't possible right now. Cream smiled at Amy “ Well you better go” Amy felt nervous that Sonic wouldn't show, like the last time they had arranged a date, as she walked out the door she wanted to close her eyes, but when she arrived at the door, there he was “You did show” Amy smiled “Why wouldn't I” Sonic smiled back at her and he picked her up and they sped towards Emerald coast.


























Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on February 28, 2006, 7:07:08 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianI never thought I would see the day Sonic went out with Amy.

Amyfan2004 on September 20, 2005, 9:07:12 AM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004So Cute! *favs*

tikalgirl52 on September 14, 2005, 2:42:17 PM

tikalgirl52 on
tikalgirl52cool, and sweet, XD

tikalxxx134 on September 13, 2005, 2:53:08 PM

tikalxxx134 on
tikalxxx134more more more! -dashes around hyperly-

Sonicluva on September 13, 2005, 10:45:31 AM

Sonicluva on
SonicluvaAWW!! man i say aww alot :3 so cute! plzplzplzplzplzplz CONTINUE!!!