Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - My Rotten Body

In my Advance writing class, we had to write an "letter" to our body. I decided that I didn't really enjoy the idea of writing a real letter to my body, so I was allowed to change it to a fictional characters body, put into 1st person format. Enjoy!

Chapter 1 - My Rotten Body

Chapter 1 - My Rotten Body
To my decomposing body,

How are you feeling, deep inside the ground on this frozen fall night? Are you confortable in your cusioned casket? I hope so. I hope the beetles and worms aren't eating at you. They would bother me furious. I don't have to worry about that though: I'm not where you are. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. It was innapropriate.

I know you don't want to be where you are right now, but it's your own fault. You shouldn't have done what you did. It wasn't funny; I didn't laugh. It made me very angry. You would know how angry, of course. You witnessed my fury the moment you took your last breath. Don't you dare blame me, though. You made me kill you.

Of course, no one misses you. You were me and I was you. You were my unfaithful twin and I never loved you. Not ever. But I don't have to worry about you anymore. You're deep inside the ground on this frozen fall night, in your cusioned casket. I hope you're having a dreadful time.

All my "love,"
Me.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Boo810 on December 7, 2008, 10:33:00 PM

Boo810 on
Boo810Phew. Sounds good. Nice one. ^^

RogueTheBat18 on November 15, 2007, 3:08:32 PM

RogueTheBat18 on
RogueTheBat18thats pretty deep.
Very well written mate, u should write more often, i'll read it
faves