Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Amy's Future

From kidnapping,to romance,to ...time travel?! Click on the story title to read our very first Sonamy story.

Chapter 4 - Amy's Future

Chapter 4 - Amy's Future
The Love Affair - Chapter 4


Last Time,Sonic and Shadow where fighting over Amy (no surprise there),and Tails came to the rescue with the invention of the Time & Space Traveler & Freeze Ray 2000,which freezes everything in time,and also travels in time too. As Amy wanted to travel to her future,what is bound to crop up? Read on to find out....

'Whew.....i really need to be prepared next time...' Tails hesitated. 'Wow....so this is my future?' Amy cried out as she looked around. 'Sure looks......empty' She was right. The streets where empty,the stores where closed,noone was around. Was this a ghost town? The only way to find out is investigating. 'Hey,Amy! Come over here!' Tails shouted. Amy ran over to a local newspaper stand. '30,0000 dead in nuclear bomb attack....local hero Sonic the Hedgehog caught wearing a.....Bikini??!' What is this? '....' Amy looked like she was about to blurt out with laughter. 'Err...Amy? are you feeling okay?' Tails just stared blankly at Amy as she was rolling on the floor laughing her head off. 'Err........Amy?' 'Ahhhhhhhh,hahahahaha!!' Amy laughed. 'Sigh......AMY ROSE,PLEASE WILL YOU SNAP OUT OF IT! Thankyou...' Amy just froze as the whole area was silent. 'Uhh....hello?' a voice answered from no where. 'Huh? who's there?' Tails hesitantly replied. 'Come on out,we won't hurt you!' A blue hedgehog,similar to Sonic,with pink outlines in his quills,came out of hiding. He was a few inches smaller than Tails,and was wearing a leather jacket,with red and black shoes. 'Hello! My name's Tails...and you are?' Tails greeted. 'Uhh...my name's Sparky....' 'That's....a nice name...anyway,what you doing around these parts? And one question,where is everyone?' 'Gone skiing.' Tails blankly store at him' 'Right.....,Where's your mother and father?' 'Oh.....my dad's racing...again,and my mum's shopping.' 'What? at a time like this?...wait,what are your parent's called?' Tails asked politly' 'Sonic and Amy..Why you ask?' Tails just stood there for a few moments as he store blankly and fainted. 'Umm...mister? are you okay?'...'Uhhh...'Scuse me,mom-look-a-like,little help here?' Amy walked over. 'Hi...my name's Amy Rose..and yours..?' 'Wow! that's the same name as my mum!' 'No...so your...my son?'

To Be Continued




Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

matthespeedstar on August 19, 2008, 5:21:47 PM

matthespeedstar on
matthespeedstarO.O' Whoa, I did not see that coming. Hurry and finish it!

SonicnAmy4ever on May 28, 2008, 6:40:36 AM

SonicnAmy4ever on
SonicnAmy4everSorry guys,this version is a little short,but it get's better than this!