Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - chapter 7

It's a cross between Sonic X and Sonic SatAM. Will Sonic decide to stay in Station Square or go to Knothole?

Chapter 9 - chapter 7

Chapter 9 - chapter 7


Chapter 7
---------------
 
Then Sonic thought through about everything he heard from his former friends.
 
"Amy! Wait!" shouted Sonic.  
 
"Huh?" Amy looked back.
 
"Sonic where do you think you're going?" said Sally.
 
Sonic kissed her on the lips.
 
"Sally, I love you, but there's someone else I love even more.



Sonic looked at Amy. He walked up to her.
 
"Sonic," she said softly.
 
"Amy, I'm sorry I pretended I didn't know you. I may not show it but......" Sonic touched Amy's face gently. She looked up at him. "Amy, I, I, I love you." Then Sonic put his lips on hers. This was a moment both of them were waiting for. They were kissin' for quite a while. Then Sonic broke the kiss.
 
They both looked at each other. Then they gave a quick hug.



"Ok everyone! Show's over! The weddings off!" said Sonic.
 
"Ok, blue boy, aren't you gonna press that green button now?" said Knux.
 
"Hold on. Let me do somethin' really quick," Sonic told him.
 
Then he walked  up to Sally. "Sorry Sally, I really am, but Amy's the one for me. Do you understand?"
 
She nodded. "I do," She said.
 
"Thanks," Sonic said.
 
Then he pushed the green button on the "Creation" just in time.
 
"Bye Sally," he said.
 
"Bye Sonic."
 
Then the "Creation” started to glow and make weird sounds like it did in the garage of the the Thorndyke Mansion.



Before everything and everyone became back to normal, Sonic gave Sally a hug. "I'll miss ya Sal," he said.
 
Then everybody and everything started to to become what the really were.  
 
The trees were turning back to buildings. The wooden bridge was turnind back into the same kinda bridge it use to be. The lake was turning back into Emerald Coast. The Acorn Castle was turning back into Chris's Mansion and the lake behind there  was now a swimming pool again.
 
Then the people started changing.
 
Dr.Robotnik was getting shorter and grew black quills. "Wht's happening to me?" he said.  
 
"Why am I getting taller and yellow?" Tails said.
 
"Wha! Brown hair!" Rotor said.
 
"What the!?" said bunnie.
 
"A wha? I am getting taller!" said Antione.
 
"I'm getting shorter," said Dulcy.  
 
Then everything was the same again. Station Square was back.
 

"I'm gonna miss you Sal," Sonic said while hugging her.



"Hey! Get off blue boy!" she said.



Then Sonic looked at her. "Wha? Rouge?," he said.



"Why are you gonna miss me? And how come I have this very uncomfortable itchy wedding dress on?" Rouge said.



"Uh, heh, heh. Long story."



Then Rouge saw Kuckles on the ground knocked out.



"Oh echida boy, are you ok?" sahe said.



"Yeah. I'm fine. Uh,how did I get here?" said Knux.



"I was about to ask the same question," she told him.



Everyone was knocked out. Then Sonic ran up to Chris.



"Hey, Chris, get up!" said Sonic.



"5 more minuts," Chris said.



"Wakie! Wakie!" said Sonic, then he started to tickle Chris.



He started to laugh."Ok! Ok! I'll get up!"



"Are you ok? Do you remember anything?" asked Sonic.



"Nope nothing. And why do I have this this cap on?" Chris said.



"Uhhh............I'll be right back. Let me check on the others," Sonic told him.



"Hey, Tails how ya feein'?."



"Sleepy," Tails said.



"Ok, hold on Tails, I'm gonna check on Amy," Sonic said.



"Alright. Whatever you say."



Then soon everybody woke up with no clue what happened.



"Ouchie. My head hurts, huh? Cheese?" said Cream.



"Chao?"



"Cheese! Hee! Hee! Hey, are you ok?"



"Chao!" Cheese said happily.



"Hey, how come I have this priest outfit on?" she asked.



"Chao?" Cheese had no clue either.



"Man. What happened? And how come I'm dressed like a French person?" asked Danny.
 
Then Francis walked up to Chris and tapped on his shoulder.
 
"Uhhh, Chris," she said.
 
"Oh hi Francis!" he said.
 
"Hey, why are all those people in your front yard?" she asked.
 
"I dunno, maybe............WHAT! WHY IS EVEYBODY IN MY FRONT YARD!"  
 
Then Shadow woke up.
 
"Why is this fat man's suit covering me?" Then he jumped out of it. "Hey blue hedgehog!" he shouted to Sonic.
 
"Shadow?"
 
"I know we didn't fight this time, but I'll see you again! Farewell." Then he ran off.
 
"Hey! Wait for me!" said Rouge.
 
"Hey! You can't forget about your leader!" Eggman said and then followed them.
 
"Wait for us!!!!" Decoe and Bocoe said.



Then Sonic walked up to Amy.  
 
"Hey, are you ok?" he said.
 
"Yeah. I'm just fine!" Amy said happily.
 
She was back to normal. And it was very clear that she didn't remember anything. Then Amy gave one of her thank you hugs too Sonic. He just smiled.
 
The weather was very clear. The next day all of them want on the camping trip the were suppose to go on along with Danny and Francis.
 
"Yay! We're finally here! Come on Cheese let's roast some marshmallows!" said Cream.
 
"Chao! Chao!"
 
Everyone was gathered at the campfire except Sonic.
 
He was sitting on a branch of a tree watching the sunset. He was the only one who remembered everything. He had the "Creation" in his hands.
 
"Well, looks like I don't need this anymore," said Sonic. So he threw it into the lake.  
 
This place reminded him a lot about the Knothole Village.
 
Sally was right for him but she wasn't the one. Amy was. She didn't remember that Sonic told her he loved her. He kept on wondering if she'll ever know his true feelings for her.  
 
"Maybe when the time is right," Sonic said to himself. "Maybe when the time is right," he said to himself again.
 
”One day I'll tell Amy I really care about her, but now isn't the right time,” Sonic thought to himself.
 
While he was watching the sunset, all he could think about is how much Amy loved him, and how much he loved Amy.
 
The End.
 

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DaWolff on February 25, 2006, 5:27:53 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolffawww... *sniff* *sniff* LOVE IT!! IT'S IN MY FAVS!!

DaWolff on January 20, 2006, 4:08:20 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolffUmh, yeah, i was kinda bored to sonamy stories where they just fell completely in love with each other, and then they get married. This was text buy grown up people. good anyways

Cowgirl10 on December 16, 2005, 3:14:53 PM

Cowgirl10 on
Cowgirl10Perfect. Just a perfect way to finally settle who's right for Sonic. Wonderfully done!

sonicfangirl on December 10, 2005, 10:32:37 AM

sonicfangirl on
sonicfangirlit was awsome i loved it all

AmyRoseFan on November 13, 2005, 6:18:34 AM

AmyRoseFan on
AmyRoseFanThis was a great story but i would really like sonic to tell amy like noooooooooooow!

Animegirl1994 on September 12, 2005, 10:54:48 AM

Animegirl1994 on
Animegirl1994That was the coolest story ever! It's kinda funny, too :P I thought Sonic was going to stay there :O ~*favs*~

Amyfan2004 on April 9, 2005, 10:26:32 AM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004*cries with happiness* YES! I hate SALLY! So you mean to tell me that Amy didnt remember the kiss? AHHH That sucks! oh well BEAUTIFLY DEATAILED STORY! maybe you should draw parts you liked from this story.

SonicShadow2 on November 23, 2004, 6:34:37 AM

SonicShadow2 on
SonicShadow2*Snigh* This is possibly the GREASTEST STORY IN THE WORLD. GREAT ENDING!