Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

This is just a random story I did based off rps with my friends..Kiba and Kyo. ( yes those are their real names) I hope you like it..I think this is pretty good..

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1
((inside the big house they own))
"weeee!!!" Stephie screamed as she ran into the living room. "STEPH! WATCH-" Sora tried to warn her, but it was too late. CRASH BANG SMASH! Stephie had all ready crashed into a bunch of vases and other vaulable things, and was on her head with dizzy anime style eyes. " owwie" 'out..." Sora finished his sentence for no reason. "ouch..that must've hurt..." Kiba said. "yeah.." Yuske agreed, " why was she running around and screaming at the top of her lungs for anyway?"
" I don't- oh..no.." Sora ran out into the kitchen. Hiei sat on the floor in complete silence, while Kurama stared at everyone with a big sweat drop on his head, because now, Sora had found the rason of Stephanie's screaming: A giant bag of Sugar. and the person who left it out for her: Kiba. Nad he was chasing her around the house.
Stephie woke up and Saw Hiei. " HIEI!" She exclaimed before pouncing on him


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ILoveAang on July 29, 2005, 6:24:27 AM

ILoveAang on
ILoveAangI SAY WHAT MY TWIN SIS SAYS!!! AWESOME STORY!!!

aangluver on July 28, 2005, 2:17:35 PM

aangluver on
aangluveromg this iz not bad at all infact it is a wonderful story!! man i wish i could wright like this ha ha ha!! ur story is absolutly amazing!! well TTYL ha ha ha ur friend twinzy i will send this to my twinzy hope u dont mind

SoraRikuCloudLuver066 on July 28, 2005, 2:09:15 PM

SoraRikuCloudLuver066 on
SoraRikuCloudLuver066sorry for the sucky story everyone..I thought it was good and wanted to put it up...anyways I'm gonna put another chapter up soon...and I hope this one is good enough to get a least one comment on it..byes byes and thanks if you leave a comment ^-^/)