Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

This is just a random story I did based off rps with my friends..Kiba and Kyo. ( yes those are their real names) I hope you like it..I think this is pretty good..

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2
"oof!" Hiei said before falling over. Stephie had him pinned to the ground. Kurama just stared. A metal clang was eard from the kitchen, which was Kiba going into battle with Sora. Kiba had a frying pan as a weapon...and Sora had his Keyblade. Who will win? ahh who cares they'll probably both get knocked out...anyway..Kurama sat there staring at Hiei who had Stephie, who was now a neko, on top of him. " Kurama a little help here!" Yelled the now blushing Hiei through clenched teeth. "uuuhhhh..." Kurama slowly backed away. Sora and Kiba Stopped Fighting and now Zatch came out of nowhere and was biting Sora's head. " OOWWW!! GET OFF OF ME YOU LITTLE MONSTER!!!" " NO!!!! I WON"T ALLOW YOU TO HURT PEOPLE!" ' who the hell am I hurting you idiot?!?" " good question..." " can you get off my head now...?" " NO! I SHALL PREVENT YOU FROM HURTING PEOPLE!" " God damn it!! Someone get him off!!" " I'm bored..." Stephie whined as she pinned Kurama down with Hiei. " uhh..." Kurama didn't know what to say. " serves you Right!" Hiei yelled at him. " hey I got an idea." Yuske Said assuringly. " what is it?" Kiba asked before looking at the door to see Ed Roy and others walking in. " Let's play Truth or dare"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ILoveAang on July 29, 2005, 6:26:30 AM

ILoveAang on
ILoveAangWOOOOOO FIRST COMMENT FIRST COMMENT FIRST COMMENT HEY STEPH AWESOME STORY SO FAR!!!