Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Lori and Sora are 18 years old and have just started dating...but what happens when Lori isnt allowed to see Sora?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2
Lori woke up in the dead if night. She looked at her clock wearily and saw it was 11:30.

“Every one in the palace is asleep..” she thought.

“I’ll run away,” she told her self

“No one is awake, ill climb out the window…”

Luckily she had spare shoes and cloths tucked away in her humungus closet. She packed seven shirts, seven pants, etc. She quietly opened her window and looked out. Her palace was only one floor, for a strange reason, but it was bigger and had more rooms than any other palace in Japan. Lori planted her shoe on the damp cold grass.

“I’ll go to Sora-san’s house,” she thought

As soon as both of her feet were on the ground she grabbed her bag full of cloths and started to sprint.

“Damn!” she said quietly

She had forgotten about the palace walls. Then she looked toward the gate. Lori was just skinny enough to fit it. She threw her bag over the gate and slid more easily threw than she thought. She grabbed her bag and ran toward Sora’s house. Her feet stomping threw puddles and running over grass. Finally she reached Sora’s small house on the corner.
Sora’s house was two floors, and Sora’s room was on the second floor.

“Great….” Lori thought to her self as she stood staring up at his window.

“How am I going to get his attention?!”

Then she noticed a small rock on the ground.

“Perfect..” she said aloud.

She took the small rock and threw it at Sora’s window. It hit his window and bounced off, making a banging noise. She waited to see some movement in the window.

Nothing.

She picked up the rock again, and did the same thing. Suddenly she saw Sora in the window. She waved. He wiped his eyes looked shocked to see her. He opened his window.

“L-Lori-Chan….w-what are you doing here? You know your not supposed to out of the palace unguarded.”

Lori looked at him smiling.

“So that didn’t matter earlier?” she said teasing him.

“Yes, it did but, what are you doing here?”

“Well, my sister doesn’t want me seeing you, and she doesn’t want me leaving the palace walls. I would hang my self if I couldn’t see you again.”

“Oh really?” He joked.

“Hold on, I’ll be right there to let you in.”

A moment later he opened the door for her.

“Ok,” he said

“You have to be really quiet.”

Lori game him a kiss

“Any thing for you.”

Sora led her hand in hand up the small staircase, sneaked her past his parent’s bed-room and led her into his room, shutting the door.

“So,” Lori looked around his room.

“Where am I going to stay?” she asked

“Good question…” he said.

“Well, you could sleep in my bed.”

“Good heavens no, I am not for one going to make you sleep on the floor while I get your bed, I will sleep on the floor.”

Lori grabbed a pillow and blanket from Sora’s closet, put them on the floor, and started to flatten out the banket with her hands. Suddenly Sora grabbed her wrists, and pulled her up on her feet.

“Princesses don’t sleep on floors,” He told her.

“The only way to settle this is that we both sleep in my bed, we don’t want each other sleeping on the floor so it’s the only way to settle it.”

He saw Lori looked nervous.

“Don’t worry,” he reassured her

“We won’t do anything.”

Lori playfully shoved him in the shoulder, smiling.

“OK, fine.”

Lori started to take off her Kimono. Sora looked at her with wide eyes. Lori looked up at him.

“Oh, haha don’t worry, I have my pajamas on under it.”

Sora sighed a sigh of relief.

“Is it just me, or is it cold in here?” Sora asked.

“Its just you.” Lori told him.

“I’m so cold!”

“Well it’s probably because you only have your boxers on and no tee shirt.”

Sora looked in the mirror.

“Oh yeah……that’s probably why…”

Lori stretched out her arms over her head and yawned.

“I think I’m going to go to bed.”

“Me to,” Sora said

“If it wasn’t for you I would still be sleeping right now.” He told her kidding around.

Sora put on a tee shirt and then they got into bed. Lori put her head agent Sora’s chest and sighed. Then she looked up at him.

“Don’t ever leave me.” Lori told Sora

Sora looked down at her.

“Are you kidding? If any thing ever happened to you I would never forgive my self. You the only thing that matters to me.”

Lori smiled. Sora kissed the top of her fore head. Lori put her arm around his waist, and he did the same with her. Sora rested his chin on Lori’s head.
Then Lori closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Night_Wolf on April 1, 2005, 8:44:49 AM

Night_Wolf on
Night_Wolfawwww! its so sweet...

GoddessPorn on November 23, 2004, 7:17:12 AM

GoddessPorn on
GoddessPornThat was Toooooooooooo Sweet They Are Great Together.I hope You Do MORE

Lucky-Dragon24 on July 1, 2004, 1:03:48 AM

Lucky-Dragon24 on
Lucky-Dragon24This is a good story!

kristefur on March 21, 2004, 2:47:02 PM

kristefur on
kristefuryay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SorasAngel on March 12, 2004, 9:47:29 AM

SorasAngel on
SorasAngelyeah im going to finish it, im working on the thrid chapter...exept not now because i put it on a disc on my laptop and it wont laod on this computer and my latop is being fixed...so its goning to be a while ^^ sorry! but i can assure you ill work like crazy when i gt my lapotp back!

kristefur on March 11, 2004, 10:26:18 AM

kristefur on
kristefurAren't u going to finish the story? it was just getting good, please, oh please won't you finish it? I'm dyeing here.

moonstar_neko on March 6, 2004, 2:36:51 AM

moonstar_neko on
moonstar_nekothat's just the sweetest thing.*looks with chibi eyes*are u going to finish the story?it's really good=)