Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - CHapter 3 ( finished! ^_^ )

Lori and Sora are 18 years old and have just started dating...but what happens when Lori isnt allowed to see Sora?

Chapter 3 - CHapter 3 ( finished! ^_^ )

Chapter 3 - CHapter 3 ( finished! ^_^ )
The morning sun came into the window. Lori blinked her eyes and rubbed them. She sat up, and remembered she was at Sora’s house. She looked around. Sora wasn’t in his room. She hopped out of bed and quietly walked down the staircase. As she neared of the end of the staircase she could hear Sora and his father talking. She put her back to the wall and listened.

“Can Lori stay here for a while?”

“No!”

“Why not!?”

“Because we will get in trouble with her parents! They are the king and queen! Do you know what will happen if they find her here if she stays?!”

Sora didn’t answer. Lori was speechless. She quietly went up the stairs and sat on the bed, waiting for Sora.

*flash back*

You can see a younger version of Lori and Sora playing in a sandbox. Then you see a guard take Lori away, while Sora sits there. Lori looks back at him, with sad eyes.

*end of flash back*

“Just like old times…” Lori sighed to herself.

Sora came into his room noticing Lori sitting on his bed. Lori looked up at him, tears starting to come to her eyes.

“What’s the matter?” Sora asked as he sat next to Lori putting his arm around her.

“I heard everything….about me not staying, I might as well leave, I've caused you enough trouble as it is.”

“No, no you can’t leave, we would never see eachother….”

Lori rested her head on Sora’s shoulder and began to cry.

“I just don’t know what to do…”

“Well…” Sora said

“We could move to another country?”

Lori sighed out a laugh

“We don’t have enough money.” Lori giggled back

“Aww man..” Sora joked.

Lori sat up

“What if your dad finds out I’m here? What if Julie finds me? What if…”


Sora put is finger to her lips

“Don’t worry. It’ll all be okay.”

Sora gently put his lips to hers. Lori put her arms around his neck, and he put his arms around her waist. Lori pulled her head away looking into Sora’s sea blue eyes.

“I love you Sora.” She whispered

Sora gave her a gentle kiss

“I love you to Lori”

Lori smiled, and rested her head on Sora’s shoulder.

Sora sighed, and stroked Lori’s hair.

“Okay,” Sora said, while Lori lifted her head off of Sora’s shoulder.

“I need to go to the marketplace, and I don’t want my dad to know you’re here, so you need to come with me.”

Lori nodded. She got up and got a dark blue kimono with purple flowers out of her bag. Sora grabbed cloths and went into the bathroom across the hall to change and give Lori her privacy.
As Lori was getting her kimono on she remembered what her mom had told her when she was getting ready for a party Lori wasn’t allowed to go to.
“Now Lori,” he mother said while picked out a dress,
“If your father and I find a boy of our liking for your marriage he will come to dinner tomorrow night.”
Lori wondered if they had found a boy of their liking. If he had come to dinner and she had not been there. This made her stomach feel as if it were in knots.
Lori pulled up her hair in a ponytail with a strand hanging in her face, and sat down on the bed and waited for Sora to return.
Suddenly she heard footsteps coming up the stairs toward Sora’s room.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lucky-Dragon24 on July 1, 2004, 1:06:56 AM

Lucky-Dragon24 on
Lucky-Dragon24I like it a lot!^__^

sweetblood on March 27, 2004, 6:14:24 AM

sweetblood on
sweetbloodAwwww its sho kute!! *tear* I cant wait for chapter 4!!

SorasAngel on March 23, 2004, 7:00:06 AM

SorasAngel on
SorasAngel*sighs* dude, this is what i have so far....and im already working on chapter 4...but thanks anyway

kristefur on March 21, 2004, 2:49:42 PM

kristefur on
kristefurYay! you got chapter 3 up! now just work on ch. 4 please? If you need ideas, I'm chalk full of them, just e-mail me! and I can give you all my ideas! k?