Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - WE're back to Prank you Harry.

Sirius and james are going to scare Harry.

Chapter 1 - WE're back to Prank you Harry.

Chapter 1 - WE're back to Prank you Harry.
One Day Harry,Ron,Hermione were in the library studying for a transfiguration test."so which book do you think I should cheat with Hermione?"said Ron."come on you're clever, which is it?". "Oh honestly Ron."Said Hermione."Find something mate?"said Ron."no"said Harry.
Unknown to either of them James'and Sirius's heads appeared behind Harry."How 'bout we yell Boo really loudly JAMES" said Sirius."Oh yes let's.Why did you say James like that."Said James." I figured I should ask daddy.READY on my count 1-2-3."."BOO."they yelled together."Ahh" screamed Harry and Jumped up on the shelf."HehHehHeh" they luaghed and dissappeared.
Harry looked down to see who had done it. Only Ron and Hemione Stood There."Really funny guys But really it would have been much better to throw me off a cliff instead."harry said sarcasticly."we didn't do that said Hermione earnestly."yeah Mate"Said Ron.
"BOO"yelled sirius and James again.Harry fell off the shelf and through sirius's head.Harry turned over and was face to face with James."Dad" he said.Bam!!!Ron Had just picked up a book and attempted to Hit James,but instead knocked out Harry."Sorry Mate".
Madam Pince Came over and shooed them away."what about Harry"Said Ron."Here"she said throwing Harry onto Ron."Ron are you okay?"Asked Hermione."MY GOD HE'S HEAVY"said Ron.Harry woke up."Hey Can you lose about 35 pounds mate?"said Ron.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

frodobursh on October 14, 2004, 7:58:25 AM

frodobursh on
frodoburshCute, I like it!

Soras_girl335 on September 6, 2004, 9:37:47 PM

Soras_girl335 on
Soras_girl335nice story,lol.^-^

Sorasgal667898 on September 6, 2004, 2:54:15 AM

Sorasgal667898 on
Sorasgal667898plz comment