Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - An Ode to Ashley

A poem dedicated mine and many people's friend, Ashley, other wise known as Rikku Mongonei. We love you, Ashley, wherever you are... And for some reason the format turned out as crap.

Chapter 1 - An Ode to Ashley

Chapter 1 - An Ode to Ashley
An Ode to AshleyThough you have gone awayNot many have lost hopeMany of us still prayThat very soonYou shall returnBecause we are all too concernedYou were our friendA kind and gentle soulThis can''t be the endBecause in all of our heartsYou''ve left a big holeAnd don''t you know how much he cries?Do you know that it would shatter his heartIf you were to die?And if you are leading him onYou should know it''s immoralTo cause him such painOver a little lover''s quarrelHe misses youHave you seen what he''s wrote?Please return his wordsBut if you don''tJust remember he''d get hurtAnd if you have left this worldAnd done what many struggle not to doWe all prayThat these words one day reach youLike a warm and friendly kissTo tell of how much you are missedWherever you areRemember this one thing is trueAll of your friendsAre here missing youWe all love you Ashley. We hope that you come back. And if you don''t, we pray you are happy wherever you are.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment