Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Rule the school: Operation begin!

The sisters nine. Nine sister who''ve stuck together through everything. Kaika, the eldest sister, is the leader of the group. These sisters aren''t ordinary, they have a secret that no one else knows, except for those they bring into their world.

Chapter 1 - Rule the school: Operation begin!

Chapter 1 - Rule the school: Operation begin!
A silver haired teenager stood in the middle of a long hallway, lined with four doors on each side. Her room sat opposite her, right in the middle of the back wall. The other eight rooms belonged to her sisters, the door closest to her door belongs to her younger sister, Zakurai. Zakurai has been blind for a lone time, therefore in this teens care. The silver haired teen was the eldest, strongest, wisest and the leader of the sisters, Kaika. She took a deep breath and opened her mouth to yell;
" Wake up! Time to wake up sisters! Rise'n shine!" as she kicked open seven doors and ripped the sheets off each sister.
" Kaika, go away... It's too early." replied the white haired, silver eyed, identical twin sisters, Ima and Inma at the same time.
" Kai...Give us ten more minutes." came the groggy answer from the red headed, green eyed sister, Kanon, who tried to go back to sleep.
" Ima, Inma, Kanon... Get up NOW!" barked Kaika, causing the three sisters to jump out of bed.
" We're up!" they exclaimed in usion. Kaika smiled in satisfaction and walked into the room closest to hers.
" Alright Rai, let's get you ready." Kaika said to her sister, who was sitting up in bed. Zakurai nodded as she stared blankly, with blind eyes, at Kaika. Kaika looked in Zakurai's closet. She pulled out a white picnic dress, Zakurai's charcoal sketchbook, her jasper headband and pure white shoes. After getting her dressed, Kaika began brushing Zakurai's hair.
" Ka..." Zakurai said quietly as she drank some blood.
" Yes Zakurai?" Kaika asked as she stroked Zakurai's hair with the brush.
" Are we in the same classes again?"
" Yes, you and I are."
" Will I be in a wheel chair?"
" No, but going up to the second floor I'll be carrying you up." Kaika explained as she placed the headband on Zakurai's head. Kaika then proceeded to brush her own hair. A girl with teal hair and gold eyes, wearing blue flame pants and shirt walked up to Kaika.
" Are we going?" she asked.
" We are Réka." Kaika replied " Alright girls! We're moving out!"
Everyone cheered and followed Kaika to the kitchen for their thermoses. They then got into the black, blood red spatters all over it, convertable car. Kaika sat in the drivers seat, Zakurai sat in the front passenger seat, the others sat in the back and on the trunk. They blarred music and drank their blood. The school came into viewas the thermoses were a third empty. " Grils, ready to announce our arrival?"
They all cheered again.
" Who's the baddest of them all?" the black haired, red eyes sister, Yu cried out.
" US!" they all said in usion.
" Who's gonna rule this school?!" Ima and Inma shouted.
" Three, Two, One!" the grey haired, black eyed sister, Ramé yelled.
" The sisters, the sister, the sisters are gonna be on top. The sister, the sisters, the sisters nine are gonna rule this school!" they all chanted at the top of their lungs as they parked and hopped out. Eight of them formed a pyramid onto of the trunk of the car, with Kaika on top, Zakurai remained on the ground.
" Kaika the leader!" they called as Kaika jumped off and landed in a handstand, she then hopped upright. " Zakurai the talented!" Zakurai jumped onto Kaika's back. " Kanon the goth!" Kanon jumped off and whirled around " Yu, the siren!" Yu landed in a pose, by now everyone was watching. " Ramé, the cheerleader!"
" Two,Four,Six,Eight. Who do we appreciate!? Sisters, sisters nine!" Ramé chanted and back flipped off.
" Rune of tarot!" the sisters shouted.
" The cards say we're gonna rule!" the brown eyed, platinum blond sister, Rune, exclaimed as she jumped off.
" Réka the athlete!" they called as Réka hopped off the car.
" Ima, Inma. The twins!" Ima and Inma yelled and jumped landing in their pose.
" Sisters, sisters, sister, nine, nine, nine! Sisters, sisters, sisters nine,nine,nine! Sisters nine are gonna RULE.THIS.SCHOOL!" they all yelled at once. The whole school cheered, men whistled at Yu, who smiled.
" Sisters!" Kaika's voice boomed over the cheers and whitles " Time for class!"
" Alright!" the others cheered as they walked into the school. Zakurai stayed close to Kaika.
" I think we already own this school." Ima said as everyone clapped.
" Once Kai's the prez. we'll officially run it." Inma said, enjoying their glorious victory of the whole school. They were walking in a group with Kaika and Zakurai side by side at the front. Kanon stood in front of Yu, while Ramé, Rune, and Réka stood in a row of three. Ima and Inma stood side by side at the back.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment