Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - How talented is the blind girl?

The sisters nine. Nine sister who''ve stuck together through everything. Kaika, the eldest sister, is the leader of the group. These sisters aren''t ordinary, they have a secret that no one else knows, except for those they bring into their world.

Chapter 2 - How talented is the blind girl?

Chapter 2 - How talented is the blind girl?
Kaika and zakurai walked into the art room for their first period. Everyone instantly fell silent and stared at Zakurai's eyes, which stared blankly at the room. A girl with green eyes and black hair sneered.
" Look!" she exclaimed as she pointed to zakurai " The talented Zakurai is BLIND!"
The class began muttering to themselves. Zakurai hid behind Kaika, who snarled at the girl. Both reconizing her instantly.
" How is she talented!?" a blue eyed, blond girl demanded.
" Yeah! She's blind!" a baby blue eyed, golden blond haired girl yelled.
" Enough!" Kaika barked, shutting them up. First period was a free art period.
' Thank god.' Kaika thought. " You want to see how she's so talented though blind!? FINE! We'll show you.!" Kaik'd had it, she wasn't going to let Karin make others make fun of zakurai's disability. Kaika took Zakurai's hand and led her to an isle.
" Ka...What are you doing?" zakurai asked as Kaika rumaged through cupboards for paints, cups and pant brushes.
" Getting painting supplies." Kaika grummbled as she filled a cup with water, then the other cups with red, black, white, yellow, green, silver, blue and golden yellow. She placed them infront of Zakurai. " Ok Rai. Paint, in full detail, the last thing you remember seeing before you went blind." Kaika instructed. zakurai froze and turned to Kaika.
" EVERY LAST DETAIL?" zakurai asked. Kaika's voice dropped for Zakurai just to hear.
" Every detail, EXCEPT Karin, the othe rsisters and my fangs." Kaika whispered in her ear " Shadow out everything about Karin, except her teeth and figure."
Zakurai noded and began to paint the scene.
" I can still see it." Zakurai muttered as she painted a full moon, black clouds, dark buildings with lights" The moon, the buildings, Kaika protecting me as the poison killed my vision." tears rolled down Zakurai's face as the strokes became more and more fast and short. The class stared at the painting, even Karin was shocked. Though she was shocked also because Zakurai remember it. " That day was the last day I saw. That night, that moment was the last thing I saw." Zakurai set the brush into the silver and painted Kaika's hair, the last piece of the scene. " The last person I saw was Kaika, her face. The last thing I felt was the poison. My vision was gone, blurred, darkened, black." Zakurai fell over onto the floor, the painting was finished. Karin was clearly visible in color.
" Rai? Rai? Zakurai?" Kaika called as she ran to her sister " zakurai answer me!" Kaika rolled Zakurai onto her back, she was unconsious.
' Sisters! Meet me in the main lobby!' Kaika barked telepathically to the others.
' We'll be right there.' they replied. Kaika picked Zakurai up, ignoring everyone else.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment