Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Family doctor and conffesion

The sisters nine. Nine sister who''ve stuck together through everything. Kaika, the eldest sister, is the leader of the group. These sisters aren''t ordinary, they have a secret that no one else knows, except for those they bring into their world.

Chapter 3 - Family doctor and conffesion

Chapter 3 - Family doctor and conffesion
Kaika found all seven sisters in the huge school lobby after sging them all out.
"Kaika what's going on?" Réka asked worriedly.
" Everyone in the car. NOW!" Kaika snarled.
" You're lucky she's in a bad mood Yu." Ima snarled. Yu smiled innocently as they all went to the car. Kaika put Zakurai in and they drove off. The school vanished behind them and a blue volvo pulled up beside them. The window rolled down revealing a woman with aqua eyes and blue hair.
" Kaika what happened?" the woman asked.
" I got careless and Zakurai suffered." Kaika replied as they neared the house.
" HOW did you get careless?"
To the other sisters' awe, Kaika was silent.
" I got angry, everyone was making fun of her again. Karin was there too."
" Kaika did she remember?"
Kaika kept silent after that, she said nothing the rest of the way home. They pulled into the driveway and Kaika took Zakurai inside and laid her on the bed in her room. Kaika then let the woman go in and left. She sat in her chair, leaned forward and put her head in her hands. Rune sat at the coffee table using her cards, the same three every time. Réka got a cup of blood and walked up to Kaika, holding it out.
"Kai, you should drink." she said softly. Kaika took the cup and drained it. The sisters sat down and looked at Kaika.
"What's wrong?" Kanon asked.
" Yeah, we've never seen you so down." Ramé said. Kaika shook her head as tears pricked her eyes.
"I messed up." Kaika said as tears ran down her face. The other sisters had never seen Kaika cry, nor hear her say she messed up. " I messed up big, I've cost Zakurai her month." Kaika lifted her head and the sisters saw red tears.
"How?" Ima asked. Kaika let her hands fall and hang between her knees.
" Zakurai's blindness is my fault" Kaika replied as more tears fell.
" Kai, we all know it was Karin."
" Karin got poison in Zakurai's eyes =. I didn't get there, nor flush it out fast enough to stop it."
"Kai, it's not your fault." Rune said quietly " But if this keeps up the cards say we'll all suffer."
Everyone stared at Rune questioningly as she shuffled her cards again and placed them in a diamond shaped.

|
| |
| | |
| |
|
"Rune, what've they said?" Kaika asked.
" Once Nikuro's done." Rune replied as Nikuro came from Zakurai's room and looked at Kaika.
" She'll be fine, just give her teachers the note I left on her desk and don't push her." Nikuro said, putting emphasis on the word 'don't'.
" Alright, I'll apologize to Rai when she wakes up." Kaika muttered as red tears spilled over again. Nikuro nodded and handed Kaika a piece of paper.
" You'll be in a bit of pain, but please keep taking them." Nikuro said to her then left Kaika staring at the paper and sighed to herself.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment