Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Christmas eve

I was already making a Christmas story and I got an idea to make a Naruto Christmas story and I thought ''''I''''d love to see how Mikura and Ryu would survive a first Christmas with their kids, Anako and Jiro.'''' Enjoy.

Chapter 1 - Christmas eve

Chapter 1 - Christmas eve
Mikura was walking around the Uchiha Manor searching through box after box. Ryu was craddling Jiro and playing with Anako who was sitting up on the floor with her toys.
"Mikura, love. What are you looking for?" Ryu asked as he noticed Mikura contiuing her searching.
"I know Ita had put my favorite Christmas stories away somewhere around here." Mikura answered as she pulled down a staircase leading up to apart of the Mansion Ryu didn't even know was there.
"We have an attic?" he asked as Jiro and Anako looked over curiously.
"Yeah, just hasn't been used in years.." Mikura started to go up the stairs. "When I say years I mean...Since the clan was killed." she added as she disappeared up into the attic. She came back down coughing.
"Are you ok?" Hinata asked as she and Neo walked in from outside where Taisuki and Taisuke were.
" SO much dust up there." Mikura sneezed into a kleenex. "I hate dust."
Anako and Jiro giggled at her voice, her nose was stuffed up.
"You did say it hasn't been used in years." Ryu said. Mikura sneezed again and again.
"I shoulda put a mask on." she said wearily. "I'm alergic to dust."
Anako and Jiro continued to giggle. Mikura grabbed her black mouth mask and pulled it up over he mouth and nose. "Now to attack the attic again. I think I found the box."
Hinata sighed and Ryu shook his head as Mikura went back up to the attic. She came back down with a dusty box and went outside with it as she took the dust off it.
"Find it?" Ryu asked as Mikura came back in.
"Yep." she pulled down the mask and opened the box.
"What books are in there?" Neo asked, noticing the two piles in the box.
"A christmas story, little drummer ninja..." she gasped as she dug through them.
"Oh dear, here we go again." Hinata said as Mikura let out a smal squeal.
"What?" Ryu and Neo asked. Anako was at the box and pulling out books, looking at them.
"I found my most favorite story." Mikura smiled.
"Which one?" Hinata asked.
"How the Akatsuki stole Christmas." she grinned and laughed softly at the irony.
She picked up Anako and sat beside Ryu and Jiro with the book. She opened it and began to read. "How the Akatsuki stole Christmas." she read the title.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Doomlord1234 on December 24, 2009, 8:18:49 AM

Doomlord1234 on
Doomlord1234I wanna see more of this!!!!