Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Christmas day: Gifts for everyone

I was already making a Christmas story and I got an idea to make a Naruto Christmas story and I thought ''''I''''d love to see how Mikura and Ryu would survive a first Christmas with their kids, Anako and Jiro.'''' Enjoy.

Chapter 3 - Christmas day: Gifts for everyone

Chapter 3 - Christmas day: Gifts for everyone
Mikura woke softly and yawned as she sat up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. She froze when she heard something downstairs. She stood and left Ryu sleeping like a bear, snoring loudly. She threw her house robe on and went downstairs with a kunai at hand. When she got down to the landing she peeked into the kitchen and found a man with jet black hair rumaging through the cupboards.
"MErry Christmas Taitsuke." Mikura said softly as the man froze.
"Merry Christmas Mikura." Taitsuke replied with an akward smile. Mikura noticed he was rummaging for food again.
"Go ahead." she nodded at the cupboard his hands were currently in. "It's yours."
Taitsuke's eyes lit up and he continued to go through it.
"Is it the time of year you're nice?" he asked as his eyes flicked over to her, amusement dancing in them.
"No...I just stocked that cupboard for you and only that one." she said with a yawn. She looked over at the tree and smiled at the presents under it, Hinata and Neo did their job. The sound of heavy foot falls came as Ryu decended down the stairs. The sound was accompanied by giggling and babbling. Mikura smiled as she saw Anako and Jiro awake in Ryu's arms. "Merry Christmas guys." she cooed as she took Anako from Ryu's arm and craddled her, kissing her forehead. She then leaned and kissed Jiro's forehead, then gently gave Ryu a kiss. "Good morning."
"Good morning." Ryu smiled as Jiro and Anako clapped at the presents undre the tree. Ryu noticed Taitsuke helping himself to the food in the cupboard. "I see he got his present."
Mikura laughed and nodded.
"Merry Christmas." Taitsuke said with a salut as he bounded out the back door and out of sight. Mikura shook her head.
"He'll never change." her eyes danced with amusement and knowing. "From taking food from this house anyway."
They brought Anako and Jiro over to the tree and Mikura pulled out presents, handing Ryu his and Jiro's. She made a pile of hers and Anako's gifts, then sat down. "Let the kids open first."
"Alright." Ryu smiled and handed Jiro a present while Mikura handed Anako one. Jiro looked at it curiously while Anako just tore the paper apart, her eyes lighting up after finding there was something under the wrapping paper.
"She's got the right idea." Mikura laughed as Anako went for another. Jiro looked at his sister, then followed her as he tore the paper apart. Ryu and Mikura laughed softly as Jiro looked at the gift curiously, while Anako just tore open present after present that Mikura gave her.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Doomlord1234 on December 25, 2009, 9:34:35 AM

Doomlord1234 on
Doomlord1234This Is So Adorable!!!