Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Loosing her soul

I was watching Yu-Gi-Oh on TV the other day and started writing about Duelist Kingdom with Hakura in it... Enjoy.

Chapter 1 - Loosing her soul

Chapter 1 - Loosing her soul
"Come on Hakura!" Yugi cheered.
"You can do it!" Tristan agreed. Hakura cleared her mind and drew, leaving her new card out. Pegasus had the upper hand in life points and she was only 300 life points from loosing her soul.
'Hakura' came a soft voice in Hakura's head. Pegasus reflected her face, shock.
"What is this?" Pegasus asked.
"Mother." Hakura said. The voice sighed softly.
'Sweetie. You know what will happen. You know who must win. Let it happen, my sweet baby girl.' her mother said. Hakura felt tears fill her eyes.
"What's going on with Hakura?" Joey asked.
"But to give up my soul?" Hakura asked, her tears brimming over.
'DO what tou think right, you always had the best judgement.'
Hakura folded her hand and placed it back on her deck, tears rolling down her cheeks.
"I withdraw." she said, looking up at Yugi. "This is not my fight to win."
Pegasus chuckled as Hakura looked at him and his millenium eye flashed. "Yugi, win against Pegasus!" she yelled, following it with a scream as her soul was sucked from her body. "Do it Yugi!" Her body fell lifelessly to the floor. It was then dragged off by Pegasus' guards. Leaving Yugi, Joey, Anzu, Tristan and Bakura all in shock. Even Yami Bakura was in total, utter shock that Hakura had just thrown her soul away like that.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment