Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Time with Anita

I was watching Yu-Gi-Oh on TV the other day and started writing about Duelist Kingdom with Hakura in it... Enjoy.

Chapter 2 - Time with Anita

Chapter 2 - Time with Anita
Hakura opened her eyes and looks around. She saw nothing but darkness, it was all black.
"Is this the void where souls go when they've been sucked from their bodies?" Hakura wondered aloud.
"No." came the soft voice. Hakura looked over to see her mother, Anita.
"Mother?"
"This is a different void. One that I brought you to."
"Why?"
Anita smiled softly.
"I want to spend time with my daughter." she said softly. Hakura walked to her and hugged Anita, tears rolling down her face.
"I've missed you." she said sadly. Anita wrapped her arms around her daughter, stroking her hair.
"I know Hakura, I know..." she replied. "I never meant to have to leave you so early in your life."
Hakura cried silently.
"I'm sorry." she said wetly as she rested her head on Anita's shoulder. "I'm sorry I did what I did."
Anita smiled softly and stroked Hakura's hair.
"It's ok, Hakura. You just wanted to help." she soothed. Hakura sobbed softly and tightened her hold on Anita.
"I didn't know...." she sobbed "I didn't know you would have given up your life. If I did, I wouldn't have done that."
"Shh." Anita said softly. "You didn't want to see me hurt anymore." Anita firmly hugged Hakura as she sobbed.
"I'm sorry, Mother. I didn't mean to. I just wanted him to leave you alone, I didn't want you to be in pain anymore." Hakura quivered slightly. Anita's eyes softened.
"Shhh. Hakura it's alright." Anita smiled. "It's alright. You still had people to watch over you, you did what you thought best."
Hakura sobbed loudly and gripped the back of Anita's dress as Anita stroked her hair. "Do you know why I did what I did?"
Hakura shook her head.
"No."
"Because Bakura is mortal." Anita explained softly "I gave up my imortality and gave it to you, so you could continue to live forever." Anita smiled and kissed Hakura's head.
"Bakura's here though." Hakura said sadly.
"Yes, but as a spirit, not as being. He can't fully harm you." Anita soothed again.
"But he.."
"Shh...No more talking." Anita said and sat down with Hakura. She began to rock a bit and began to hum softly. Hakura listened and rested her head on Anita's chest, not minding being craddled or rocked like a small child. She slowly shut her eyes, but didn't allow her soul to sleep and return to her body. She didn't want to leave Anita.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment