Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The end of the tornament

I was watching Yu-Gi-Oh on TV the other day and started writing about Duelist Kingdom with Hakura in it... Enjoy.

Chapter 3 - The end of the tornament

Chapter 3 - The end of the tornament
'Hakura, sleep.' Anita said softly.
'But I don't want to leave you.' Hakura answered as she opened her eyes. Anita smiled softly.
'I'll always be around....'
Hakura shut her eyes again and fell asleep. She woke and found herself in a cell, lying on the cold stone floor.
"Where am I?" she wondered aloud.
"The dungeons on the kingdom." came Mokuba's voice and Hakura sat up.
"Mokuba?"
He nodded, he was standing outside of her cell. Hakura shakily stood and went to the bars. "Can you let me out?"
"Sure." Mokuba unlocked the door and let her out. Hakura stummbled a bit, then regained her balance. The two walked along the dungeon until then came up to the surface. Hakura blinked and shielded her eyes against the light of the sunset.
"It's bright after being down there." she said and Mokuba nodded. They walked along until they found Yugi and the others. "You guys!" Hakura exclaimed and akwardly ran over to them.
"Hakura!" Joey exclaimed.
"You're ok!" Tristan added. Hakura nodded and smiled.
"Come on Mokuba." Kaiba said.
"Right, Seto." Mokuba beamed and waved good bye, then got on a helicopter with Kaiba.
"What about us!?" Joey demanded. Hakura giggled.
"I can get us off the island...Don't worry." she smiled as led them away from the castle. The tornament was over and Hakura was looking foward to whatever lies ahead of her and her friends.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment