Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 1

Harry Potter and the order of the pheonix......Only from Selena Beauxbaton''s point of view....SO really it''s.....
Selena Beauxbaton and the order of the pheonix. Or something like that, enjoy.

Chapter 1 - 1

Chapter 1 - 1
Selena lay in bed peacfully. The light of noon hitting her face as she rolled over. Her dreams filled with last years events; the tornamet, the ball, finding out who she was and finding out she's been engaged, since birth, to Kiyo Durmstrang. She smiled as she began to wake from her sleep. There was a knock at her door as she stirred.
"Come in." she murmured in her soft voice as her eyes opened slowly. The door opened revealing a plump red-headed woman carrying a breakfast tray filled with food.
"Good morning dear, Happy birthday." said the woman as she placed the tray over Selena's lap.
"Good morning Mrs.Weasley." Selena replied and looked at the tray. Eggs, bacon, toast, milk, tea and a small present rested on the tray. "Thank you." she smiled at Mrs.Weasley.
"You're welcome dear." Mrs.Weasley smiled and gave Selena a kiss on the forehead. "Everyone else is down stairs."
"Alright." Selena began eating as Mrs.Weasley left. As she ate her curiosity of the present grew. The wrapping told her it was from Kiyo, the size and shape told her it was a small box. She finished her eggs and toast and began to nibble at her bacon and sip her tea. Her thoughts rested on the box. Was it a necklace? No, too small to be a necklace, too small to be a bracelet. It's not earrings. What is it? Her nibbling became faster, soon she was devouring her bacon and gulping down her tea. A knock at her door caused her to choke on her milk out of being starttled.
"Y...Yes." she coughed out and the door opened. A girl with bushy brown hair entered with two boys behind her. One boy had black hair and glasses, while the other had red hair. They all had gifts at hand.
"Are you alright?" the girl asked.
"Yes. You just starttled me in mid-swallow, Hermione." Selena answered as she cleared her throat.
"What a 'Happy Birthday'." the red head snickered.
"Honestly Ronald!" Hermione exclaimed. "The last thing we need is Niku....Selena choking to death on milk!"
The other boy snickered lightly with Selena. "You aren't helping Harry, Selena."
"Sorry." the two said in usion.
"In any case, Happy birthday." Hermione held out her gift and Selena took it, placing it beside her.
"Happy Birthday." Ron and Harry said in usion as they handed Selena their gifts.
"Anigatto! Thank you!" Selena smiled.
"Open Kiyo's first." Hermione urged excitedly as Selena stared at it. She took it and tore it open, revealing.....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment