Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Please Excuse my brother

Eja ''Emerald'' Yuy, nineteen year old owner of Quartz and older sister to Heero Yuy. This spunky girl is often following Heero and keeping him out of trouble. Now the war has started, follow her in her fun times.

Chapter 1 - Please Excuse my brother

Chapter 1 - Please Excuse my brother
"HEERO YUY!" came an shril, loud, booming, angered voice. All the students turned to the brown haired girl with the green streaks all through out her hair. Heero walked away as if she weren't there, leaving a blonde girl standing there, stunned. "Heero yuy get your @$$ back here this instant!"
Heero just kept walking as the girl followed him at a fast rate. In two strides she caught up to the boy and grabbed his shoulder, stopping him. Heero made the motion to flip the girl, but she reversed it and he got flipped onto his back. "Stubborn @$$ you little brat." she growled as she pinned him by her foot, some students had gathered, others had left. Heero mearly stared up at her blankly. In a split second the two were fighting, the girl seemed to have the upper hand at all times. Thirty minutes passed by and finally the girl had Heero on his knees with his hands pinned behind his back.
"Emerald, get off." Heero said in his mono-tone voice as he looked up at her.
"No..." Emerald responded as she brought him up and marched him towards the blonde girl. "Reliena is it?"
Reliena nodded as she nearly stared at the girl who had Heero Yuy like a prisoner.
"Yes." she said softly.
"I do apologize for Heero's actions." Emerald said as she applied pressure to Heero's arms and the boy barely flinched at the pain that shot through both of them. "Please excuse my brother."
"Your brother?" Reliena asked. Emerald nodded.
"I'm sorry for what he did, I'm sure he would be happy to attend your party." Emerald emphasised on her last few words, also poking Heero inbetween his shoulder blades. Heero grunted at her poking, but said nothing as she let go of him and pushed him off. "Learn your maners Heero...My goodness." Emerald said disapprovingly as she put a hand on his shoulder and pinched, then walked away towards her fencing class. She was disappointed, angry and quite frankly, embarrased by her younger brother. Tearing up her invitation, then threatening to kill her, goodness what did they teach that boy? Emerald dressed for her fencing and entered the room, seeing Heero there too. 'Time to teach some manners.' she thought as she and Heero placed their masks over their heads, readying themselves.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Doomlord1234 on January 26, 2010, 8:42:37 AM

Doomlord1234 on
Doomlord1234A party, eh...?