Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Party

Eja ''Emerald'' Yuy, nineteen year old owner of Quartz and older sister to Heero Yuy. This spunky girl is often following Heero and keeping him out of trouble. Now the war has started, follow her in her fun times.

Chapter 3 - Party

Chapter 3 - Party
"Heero! Hurry it up!" Emerald yelled at him from the door of their apartment. She wore a semi-formal green dress with emerald green gloves that went to her elbow. Her hair was just a mess of curls that were just pinned up. Reliena's party was starting soon, Emerald wanted to be on time for the girls birthday. Heero came from his room, wearing a black tux. "Let's go." Emerald led him down to the car that was waiting for them and they got in. "Now Heero, be nice." she warned him. He just ignored her and stared out the window at the sky. Emerald sighed and softly pouted angerly. Why did her little brother have to be such a pain? They arrived at the party and they got out, Emerald thanked the driver. She led Heero into the building and then left him alone in a corner to sulk about being there.
"Emerald!" came the voice of one of Reliena's friends.
"Hi." Emerald smiled as she came over.
"Where's Heero?"
Emerald pointed to the corner.
"Sulking." she responded. Reliena was greeting her guests and came to Emerald.
"I'm glad you could make it." Reliena smiled. Emerald smiled back.
"Anything, Reliena." she said and held out a small gift to Reliena. "From both of us, Heero doesn't know though." she winked with a smile. Reliena laughed and took the gift.
"Thank you."
"You're welcome." Emerald gave Reliena a hug and then the girl continued to greet her guests. Soon after a small meal and the gifts, music began to play. Emarald was going to make Heero dance if it was going to kill her. She grabbed his wrist. "Come on Heero, dance."
"No, Eja." Heero responded, hitting a nerve. Emerald pulled him to the dance floor, he used her birth name, she wasn't going to be nice now. She got him to dance with Reliena.
"Excuse me, Emerald is it?" came a voice from behind her. Emerald turned and saw a man about her age behind her. He had jet black hair and ice blue eyes.
"Yes, and you are?" Emerald asked as he moved to be in front of her.
"I'm Jason." the man responded as he held out his to her. "Would you like to join me for a dance?"
"Of course." Emerald smiled and took his hand, letting him lead her to the dance floor. He placed a hand on her waist and she placed a hand on his shoulder. They took the others free hand and began to dance. Emerald's sixth sense kicked in, something bad was going to happen. It hit her hard in the gut as she danced with Jason, Quartz was calling to her from the forest nearby. Emerald looked over at Heero, who was looking at her. He felt it too.
"I'm sorry...I need to go." they said in usion to their dance partners, then let go and walked away.
"You feel it?" Heero asked.
"So does Quartz...." Emerald said as they made their way to the forest. "I hate it...Just when I start to have fun, I get that gut feeling." she complained to herself as she settled in the cockpit of her Gundam. The door closed and she turned it on. "Heero, if there is a figt, we need to protect everyone at that part." Emerald ordered as her little brother's face appeared on the screen.
"Alright, alright." Heero said tiredly. Emerald sighed irritatedly, then moved Quartz towards the party quickly, after an explosion sounded close by.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment