Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

You might not know him. You can't, at least not as I...
One-shot
Kisara's POV
R/R

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled
p{ margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 1px}body{ font-family: "Times New Roman", serif; font-size: 12pt; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal}
 

            I’ve been watching him. Curious. Very curious. Like a riddle, a mystery, enigma.There is no way at all to explain it. Unimaginable Sadness, perfect solitude, these words onlyscathe the thin layer to something much deeper.

You may know him. No, you can't, at least not as I. You see a CEO, harsh business man,child prodigy. Verily, that is what he is. No more than a mere child. You don't see him as I,torn, bleeding, and broken. I see his soul.

For I was a soul. These years have reduced me to a shadow. A lingering thought, a feeling,emotion. An embodiment of all his life used to be. He loved, was loved. That smiling littleboy with the burning azure eyes, full of the light of hope. I see those eyes now, there is nowarmth. An emptied void, the ravages of neglect, pain, and bitter loathing. No more smiles,lights, hopes. To be empty. Tis Painful to be empty, a hollowed shell, a shadow passingunnoticed. I know. What he longs for the world cannot offer, will not offer. Only I can. Butalas, I am not real. I am his thoughts, a feeling, emotions. To him they are not real. Lies hetells himself to give him the will to live, to stay real.

You might not know him. I do.

You see a man.

I see a boy.

He sees a dragon.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kinky on March 21, 2005, 3:56:05 AM

kinky on
kinkygr8t