Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - What I fear

Heh. This is a story I made for English last year. We had to write about all our most feared.. Fears! =D This story/thing is depressing, but pretty good.

Chapter 1 - What I fear

Chapter 1 - What I fear
I have four worst fears. They all have a long history for why I fear them. Lets start with the thing I fear the most...

I fear the unknown. When you think about it, everyone is afraid of the unknown. As an example, my best friend is afraid of the dark. She only really fears it because she doesn't know what will happen. The thing is, the unknown is just plain horrifying. You never know what will happen. It all is unexpected. No one really knows what will happen. That's what scares me so much. If you make the wrong choice or something, you could end up dead from who knows what. That's why I'm afraid of it.

My second worst fear is high places. I'm not so scared of just staring on a high place, just looking down. Falling feels like drowning to me. Its like torture. When I peer over the high place, my mind races and my stomach turns. When your falling, your just waiting. Waiting for the pain or waiting for the end. That's why deaths like that are so horrible. When I was five years old, I stood on the edge of a cliff. My young eyes glanced sown in fear. Their is another reason why i hate highest

This is a fear that I think is pointless to even be afraid of, even though these can be quite frightening. Your dreams. The reason why I could find them so scary is that you don't know, nor can you control, what your dream will be like. Some dreams are really enjoyable and fill you with happiness. but other dreams, also known as nightmares, can be a awful experience. I had a miserable nightmare once. I was about 12 years old when I had my worse dream ever. Lets just say it had to do with me, a guy, and a big mistake he made.. It doesn't bother me anymore. Some dreams are really nice and cheerful. But, you never know that the next one will be. It may be a odd fear. Maybe its just me.

Another thing that I can't stand even thinking about, is being forgotten. When you think about it, what would be the point of living if you were forgotten? In my mind, being forgotten is worse than death. Even when someone dose die, people will care. If your forgotten, and you die, n one will care. No one will even notice that your gone. I know that people forget about things and even people at times. But still. If you did something for someone you care about and they forget you and what you did. It hurts.

I'm no afraid of physical pain. That can always heal and emotions will take over. I'm sure you all think this is morbid. But, its just how I think of these things. Everyone has their own perspective on fear. I just told you mine. What I think. And how I see fear, threw my own eyes.



WELL, thats it. Its not very long.. But I put alot of heart in it ^_^ I hope you enjoyed readin' abouy my FEARS.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment