Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - 4

Patrick finally gets his chance to be different!

Chapter 4 - 4

Chapter 4 - 4
Chapter 4: I'm Going In!

SpongeBob and Pat walked off the bus. They walked around Rock Bottom until they saw a large crowd. It included;

Kevin the Sea Pickle, Snelly, Pearl, Mrs. Puff, Mermaidman and Barnacleboy, Squidward Fancyson, SpongeBob's Parents, Pat's Fake Parents and Real Parents, even Patchy and Potty! The Doctorfish, the Atomic Flounder, Bubble Bass, Carl, Cyclops, the Judge, and David Hasslehoff! Dennis, the Dirty Bubble, DoodleBob, Don and Joe Funny, Flatts the Flounder, Frank, Fred, Goofy Goober Peanut, The Hashslinging Slaher, and Jimmy, son of Evelyn! Jerry, Jumbo Shrimp, Junior, Kelp Thing, King Neptune, Larry, Lou, Mamma Krabs, Mamma Tentacles, Man Ray, Mayor and Monroe! Mr. Doodles, Friend, Nosefratu, Officer Nancy, Old Man Jenkins, Pattar and Pattron, Perch Perkins and Princess Mindy! Reflecto, Reg, Rex, Roger the Chicken, Shelly, Sinister Slug, Spongegar, SpongeTron, Plankton, Gary, Squidward, Mr. Krabs, Squag, The Drifter, Tattletale Strangler, and Tom! Last.......Scooter!

SpongeBob: "Why is this big crowd in fron of the paint store?"

Patrick: "Oh, I think it's for that 100% off sale!"

SpongeBob: "What? Come on, we gotta jump over the crowd!"

Patrick: "No way! I'll break their backs!"

SpongeBob: "They won't notice it though...ah..because your so dull!"

Patrick: "Okay! Let's-go-in!"

SpongeBob and Patrick first had to jump over Scooter...and went all the way to Pearl!

SpongeBob: "Hurry Pat, before it's too late!"

Patrick: "Umm....let me make sure these guys get in!"

SpongeBob: "Okay! I'm-going-in!"

Patrick: "Be careful!"

SpongeBob walked inside and acted like people do in elevators, settle down patiently. Then he grabbed the red and white paint, showed a cashier and ran off.

Entercom Guy: "It is now closing time!"

Crowd: "Aww!"

SpongeBob: "Sorry guys!"

Scooter: "Dude."

SpongeBob: "Yes Scooter?"

Scooter: "Dude."

SpongeBob: "Okay."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment