Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - 2

SpongeBob opens his own resturaunt.

Chapter 2 - 2

Chapter 2 - 2
Chapter 2: The Smartest Star in the World
At the end of his shift, SpongeBob went straight home...

SpongeBob: "I just don't know why I've suddenly turned on being frycook Gary! I just want this so badly!"

Gary: "Meow!" (But, if your resturaunt doesn't do too good, we won't have enough money to pay the bills!)

SpongeBob: "RRRRRRR! I need to think. What kind of diner would I build? Would it be themed? Would it not be?"

Gary: "Meow." (I'm going to go play tennis. Tell me when you realized you've had it with you all the time.)

SpongeBob: "Maybe I just need to jellyfish for a while. Maybe I just need to have some fun."

With that, he grabbed his coat and walked to Patrick's house. Pat was sitting in front of his television set, eating double brownie choclate fudge triple gooberberry sundaes. And jelly-filled donuts.

SpongeBob: "Hey Pat! Wanna go jellyfishing?"

SpongeBob was trying hard to hold back his anger.

Patrick: "SpongeBob, calm down. I can tell your angry. Now, what are you angry about?

SpongeBob: "Nothing."

He twitched.

Patrick: "Tell me!"

SpongeBob: "Fine! Uh! I wanna...I wanna open my own diner. I don't want to work at the Krusty Krab anymore."

Patrick: "What? I' sorry, SpongeBob. I'm watching The World of Fortune."

SpongeBob: "I wanna open my own diner. I don't want to work at the Krusty Krab anymore."

Patrick: "Go Spongey! Wait...is it a themed diner?"

SpongeBob: "I'm still deciding if I should open one. I know it would be lots of fun, but..."

Patrick: "Well, you will probably think of something. Why don't we go jellyfishing?"

SpongeBob: "Come on Pat!"

Patrick: "Fine, we'll stay home. I guess you don't want a jelly krabby patty."

Patrick crossed his arms, upset and grumpy.

SpongeBob: "Pat! That's it!"

Patrick: "What's it?"

SpongeBob: "How about a jelly resturaunt?"

Patrick: "Good idea!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment