Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - 9

SpongeBob opens his own resturaunt.

Chapter 9 - 9

Chapter 9 - 9
Chapter 9: Best Buddy To The Rescue

Squidward: "Don't worry SpongeBob! I'm coming"

SpongeBob: "You might want to hurry buddy!"

With that saying, Patrick's helmet broke.

Squidward: "Here I am! I've got a three lashes. One for you and one for me-"

Patrick: "And me!"

Squidward: "Yes, Patrick and you. Now, wack at the helmets atleast twice and it should help. If it doesn't brake, whip it until it does. I'll take care of Plankton. Now go, go, go!"

SpongeBob: "Yes Patrick, he's one of our new best friends."

Patrick: "Hey! The bigger, the better!"

SpongeBob: "That's good spirit! Now we've got to save the Jellyfish Diner-topia!"

Patrick: "Diner-topia? I thought it was diner?"

SpongeBob: "I changed it. Pat look out!"

With that, Patrick and SpongeBob whipped the lashes like nuts.

Squidward: "That's right! Get away, you naughty, stupid, stubby freak!"

Plankton: "Okay! I promise, I won't come around any more. Don't worry."

He ran all the way down to the Chum Bucket. But when Squidward came back to the diner, Patrick and SpongeBob were whipping at the biggest creature there-King Neptune.

King Neptune: "Destroy SquarePants! Destroy SquarePants! Destroy SquarePants! Destroy SquarePants! Destroy SquarePants! Destroy SquarePants! Destroy SquarePants!"

SpongeBob: "AHH! This won't work!"

Squidward: "Umm...drive him so mad, he'll burst!"

SpongeBob: "Okay! Hey freak! What's up? You wanna go destroy King's castle?"

King Neptune: "What? Is that what you kids do in your spare time? NNONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONNONONO!!!!!!"

And now, a helmet bust into pieces. And everyone thanked the gang, or the new Three Stooges, and walked back to their homes.

The End!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Iluvjones725 on October 30, 2005, 1:02:00 AM

Iluvjones725 on
Iluvjones725Err...Uhhh...Ummm...hmmm...it,didn't
really make any sense.At all.