Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - New Neighbor

A new neighbor moves into Bikini Bottom and sees what it''s like living there.

Chapter 1 - New Neighbor

Chapter 1 - New Neighbor
Here in Bikini Bottom, the weather is nice, the mollusks are chirping, and the sound of... peacefulness is all around the citizens of Bikini Bottom. Everyone seemed to be having a good time, however, except for one sea creature... Squidward Tentacles.

Currently, the yellow sponge and the pink starfish were playing outside of Squidward's front yard, which really annoys him.

Spongebob giggled. "Oh, Paaaatrick!" he said in a sing-song-y voice.

Patrick stiffly laughed and snickered.

"You're it!" Spongebob exclaimed, pointing at Patrick's shoulder.

Patrick laughed loudly now. "I'm it! I'm it! I'm it!"

Spongebob smiled and took off at a running start. Then, Patrick chased after him playfully.

****
Back with Squidward, he was upstairs in the painting room, where he loved to paint self-portraits. He grabbed a paintbrush in his right tentacle and a color palette in his left tentacle and started to paint, hopefully to keep Spongebob and Patrick off his mind. He wasn't gonna let those two idiots get to him...

Squidward gulped and started to stroke lightly with the paintbrush on the paper. Slowly... slowly... then...

Spongebob's annoying laughter from outside startled him. "A-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!"

Because of that, Squidward squinted a little and made him drop the paintbrush and the color palette he held in his left tentacle! The paint was all over the floor and rug now, which made a huge mess!

"D'oh! Not on the rug!" Squidward complained. "Grrrr..." he growled. He is so fed up with Spongebob and Patrick's silly ways. He couldn't take it anymore!

Squidward opened up the window and stuck his head out. "Hey! You two, will you PLEASE quit making all that noise?! I'm trying to paint here! You made me drop paint all over the floor!" he scolded.

Spongebob chuckled. "Sorry, Squidward. Patrick and I were playing tag! Would you like to join us?"

Squidward stammered. "I... wait, what? Join YOU? Like that'll ever happen! I will NEVER, and I mean NEVER play with you! Ever!" he yelled.

Patrick rolled his eyes. "What a loser."

Spongebob looked at him, surprised.

"I heard that, you pink blob of bubble gum!" Squidward hissed.

"We're sorry if we're interfering your painting time, it's just that we're expecting some company over today." Spongebob said again.

Patrick nodded. "Yeah, Spongebob's old High School friend!"

Spongebob sighed. "Yup, it's been so long since we saw each other..."

"Well, whoever he/she is, I hope that person isn't loud and obnoxious as you two are!" Squidward said.

A Bikini Bottom bus pulled up. Looks like Spongebob's old friend is arriving early... Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward took a glance over.

Spongebob gasped. "Oh, she's here!"

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anime_Ellie on February 21, 2011, 11:29:15 AM

Anime_Ellie on
Anime_EllieI wonder who he/she is...

Falconlobo on February 21, 2011, 3:43:53 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobodun dun dun^^

Squiddykins21 on February 21, 2011, 5:45:12 AM

Squiddykins21 on
Squiddykins21Yeah xD

Falconlobo on February 21, 2011, 10:49:36 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobo^^

Falconlobo on February 21, 2011, 3:44:11 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobonice start

Squiddykins21 on February 21, 2011, 5:43:46 AM

Squiddykins21 on
Squiddykins21Thanks ^^

Falconlobo on February 21, 2011, 10:49:49 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobonp^^